traveling with strangers (1 Viewer)

Not that you'd want to do it but if you do travel with strangers pick ones that you think you'd be able to rob and murder, as opposed to ones that you think could rob and murder you.

Same would probably go for friends too ...

Travelled alone several times and always met people and had a fantastic time. You meet dickheads too of course, but it's easy to spot them a mile away and keep your distance / go a seperate way if things don;t work out.

Ditto. Travelled solo for 2 months+ in SE Asia. Met a couple of sound people who I spend +/- a week along the way with. It's a lot easier to ditch a stranger than your mate if they're getting on your tits.

still can't do the tagging thing

all-city.jpg

yes, I was going to say this. Strangers of the opposite sex (or the same sex if thats your thing) so you can ride them. A definite bonus if you actually have the horn for them, but not entirely necessary.

I don't know. When I was in Australia years ago, I met a couple travelling together, as "friends". The girl who was German, was very cool, sweet, and a total knockout. The Scottish lad did his best to hide it and act casual, but he was clearly mad about her. Poor bastard, you could see it was tearing him apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back