TRANS-AM confirm Irish dates (1 Viewer)

Sex Change is mostly really shit electro house (except Tesco vs Sainsburys).

come on guys. sex change is terrible.

Madness. 1st album is disposable half-songs. Agree that Future World is the peak and love Surrender to the Night. Liberation is well patchy and Sex Change is a serious return to form. Electro house?!

I reckon if you put all the one or two great songs off each of their albums on to one album you'd have one of the greatest albums ever.

I think Liberation & Sex Change are decent records. White Rhino on Liberation is an awesome track.

they are and always have been amazing live however. will never forget that show in whelans when the while crowd turned around and boo'd eamon sweeney for trying to play some records... this was after 3 encores!

they are and always have been amazing live however. will never forget that show in whelans when the while crowd turned around and boo'd eamon sweeney for trying to play some records... this was after 3 encores!
Was that about six years ago? That's the only time i saw them in Whelans. Deadly gig!

Was that about six years ago? That's the only time i saw them in Whelans. Deadly gig!

Saw them in The High Stool (metal) in Limerick on the same tour - came from Galway to see em
A troop of disinterested, yet vaguely threatening lunkhead metallers had their backs to the band while about 15 fans went apeshit in front of the stage
(metal heads had been slightly perked up by the Fucking Champs beforehand - then angry yawns for TA)
Band gave it everything anyway and ripped the place up - amazing gig..

Knightrider_turbo.gif

splendid

i hear cyprus avenue have some nice acts that week too and if Shellac were to play cork during the jazz fest then the end of october will be pretty good in corkonia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back