TRAGEDY in Belfast / Sunday May 9th (1 Viewer)

scrawlzine

Website
www.scrawled.co.uk
TRAGEDY
THE DAGDA
EASPA MEASA

AUNTIE ANNIES (Dublin Road)
SUNDAY 9th MAY
Door 8:30pm / Admission £4
Over 18's only

Attachments

• tragedy-belfast-2004.gif
    tragedy-belfast-2004.gif
    60.8 KB · Views: 117
no it ain't free but it alwauys has a good crowdf it's worth it, I really like it as a venue, this is gonna be awesome, hopefully people who did't go and see em last time in the centre go and get blown away...

Hahaha, yeah the guy is obviously a maniac and probably a moron too! Still theres profit there if you want to sell crap like that to stupid Americans.
The punishment probably depends on which side is giving the punishment, ranging from knee-capped to blown up.

All the tickets for the Dublin gig have sold out.
Sorry to everyone who didn't bother to get up off their arses and into Mero's to buy a ticket and support the scene they pretend to love so much. It looks like you'll be drinking at home.

xsteox said:
where in dublin is the gig?
It's not actually a gig at all.Everyone's coming round to my gaff to watch a video of them and Selfish in London last week.Apparently.

Nerdy types:Yes, the Tragedy tour 7" in the shop is real.No, it's not really 100 euro, we're joking.It is apparently sold out though.No we're not selling it.
I can't understand why Kid Blunt are doing two of the gigs.I mean, surely, you know, they don't LIKE Tragedy enough to play with them?????:D

its in the lower deck, portobello harbour. basically walk straight up camden street, past the bleeding horse pub, through the traffic lights, all the way to the canal. swing right just before the canal and the lower deck is right there in front of you.

he's joking. get there early i would say,
i am thinking about this:
gig has to be over by 11.30,
5 bands @ 30 mins each + 4 changeovers @ 15 mins each = 3 and a half hours.
q.e.d. the gig should start at 8pm.

spuded said:
'q.e.d' good to see all those years in ucd weren't wasted.

i hope tragedy are shit, for those of us stuck in work, gurr!
I imagine short of their entire set being made up of Uranus and His Hero Is Gone songs, they will be.
Well Ed,lucky for you,being the one person in Dublin not arsed going to see them tonight,I have noticed your post, and you're cordially invited round to my gaff to watch the aforementioned video some night should you wish.There's a ton of better bands on there,but I expect you'll enjoy the Tragedy stuff on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back