TRAGEDY euro tour. (2 Viewers)

A truly horrendous individual. I think someone was talking to me about him at the GGI fest last year, some vague memory definitely arises. Fuck he was a dickhead! If Tragedy didn't clobber him then they should have.

Edit: I now remember a "Gav Onion" chant at the GGI last year which was quite amazing

think i met him once but he was too drunk to talk so i didn't get the proper experience. it's interesting to mention him in a room full of people and watch the reactions though.

I think Gav Onion is living in Holland now or some shit.

yup, it was where I got to have many arguments with him about the virtues of paid employment in the caring services, wel basically he tried to suggest I was a prick for being paid to work with the homeless, then he proceeded to completely fuck his own argument up by saying how paid social care workers had helped loads of his friends out..:confused: Then he insisted in showing me how to order a drink 'Onion style', by basically being a cunt to the bar staff.

yup, it was where I got to have many arguments with him about the virtues of paid employment in the caring services, wel basically he tried to suggest I was a prick for being paid to work with the homeless, then he proceeded to completely fuck his own argument up by saying how paid social care workers had helped loads of his friends out..:confused: Then he insisted in showing me how to order a drink 'Onion style', by basically being a cunt to the bar staff.

Me and gazzywazzy vaulted over a 15 foot locked gate (at half 8 in the morning after an extremely pharmaceutically fuelled session) at a dodgy squat venue in Utretcht to get away from that nob jockey on our first euro tour. Hope I've seen the last of him:rolleyes:

Don't worry Cormac, will start wearing my Adidas jacket at gigs so you can have your token spidy-looking person at gigs.

the tragedy gig on saturday the 9th of may is now moved to hamburg.......anyone thinking of going???

it means i will now get to see them,then st pauli on the sunday afternoon and down the road to bremem for tunguska and insuiciety gig that night..|..|
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back