Tours in 2007 (1 Viewer)

Right, anyone anywhere want to do a gig for TOWERS on Thursday 22 March?
Dublin and Belfast are grand but I'm having real problems filling this date.

Just a quick update:
Among the missing will hopefully be bringing ABANDON SHIP with them..

also,don't want to say anything yet, but the tours mentioned above for June/July..does anyone have specific dates for these?

last week of May, first week of june for my "secret band". That's their full stint in the UK/Ireland. No specific dates for Eire yet.

Seriously - TOWERS, THURSDAY 22 MARCH..anyone?I really don't see this happening if it's only 2 gigs unfortunately..

a few updates:ATM and whoever they decide to bring with them is now the following week, 26-29 April,I'll confirm dates via email this weekend,thanks a million to those who've been in touch about this so far, and apologies if I've been a bit slack with replies, getting the record organised has been taking up all my spare time recently..

Anything on between 12th & 15th April?Might have a return visit from someone who played here last year if that wekend is free...

Filthpact are returning to your shores in August, we're playing Jaspers Fest again but would like to make a few days of it so need shows on/in the following:

Tues 1/8/07 - Belfast
Wed 2/8/07- Somewhere??
Thurs 3/8/07 - Dublin (Damo :heart:)
Fri 4/8/07 - Limerick/Cork
Sat 5/8/07 - Leechrum

Anyone who could help us out contact: [email protected]

Recording begins on a new full length LP this weekend which should be out Summer 2007.

http://www.filthpact.com
http://www.myspace.com/filthpact

This might not be the place to ask this, but my boyfriend is in a band and was interested in touring in Ireland so I thought I'd see what the sceal is as regards that kinda thing. I think they're pretty flexible as regards when it is as long as they know a bit in advance to sort out work and stuff. Could anyone possibly help me with this as I'm a little out of my depth and a bit scared
:eek: thanks

ok, quick q. Cheapest ferry to get into ireland from wales?? is it only irish ferries that do a service in and out??

dates of my tour is in too:
may 27th- limerick
May 28th- Belfast
May 29th- off
May 30th- Dublin

dont know what you mean by an "in and out" service.

the ferry routes are all pretty much around the same kind of money, its usually 500ish quid for a van and touring party. you can book one-way in on one route and out on a different one. stena line have the most sailings so you'll probably end up getting them. its also hardly any cheaper to get the shitty slow ferry than the fast one.

POO BLOODY MESS PROMOTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS, SOME SCOTTISH GEEZERS CALLED OI POLLOI, WITH SOME HIGLANDER TYPES FROM THE ISLE OF SKYE CALLED LA LUAIN, PLUS SOME MAD EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC IN GAELIC FROM BELFAST, GRA GRANNA. DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS -
WEDS 21ST MARCH - DERRY MASONS BAR
THURS 22ND MARCH - SLIGO COOLERA HOUSE
FRI 23RD MARCH - GALWAY SALLY LONGS (FREE GIG)
SAT 24TH MARCH - CORK AN CRUISCAN LAN (ALLDAYER)
SUN 25TH MARCH - LIMERICK VENUE TBC
MON 26TH MARCH- NEW ROSS CDP COMMUNITY CENTRE (FREE GIG)
TUES 27TH MARCH - DUBLIN VENUE TBC (PROB LOWER DECK)
WEDS 28TH MARCH - BELFAST LAVERYS BUNKER BAR

DJ TURD ALSO PRESENTS, FRI 16TH FEB, BUD HOSKINS (SCOT) PLUS MORE AT COOLERA HOUSE, SLIGO

AND FREIBOITERS/FREEBOOTERS/EXCUSES/DEAD DOLLS SAT MARCH 17TH COOLERA HOUSE, SLIGO.

CHEERS JASPER

WWW.POOPROMOTIONS.COM

FEST 3/4/5 AUGUST 2007

Limerick date for OI POLLOI will be announced tomorrow. need to negotiatie the fact its a sunday with the venue. i promised em all the crusties will come out in force!!

And I'm getting prices of 300 for ferries, that a fair price? I see you quoting 500 damo.. I ust be getting a bargain..

that explains it. most touring parties are 5+ and its usually 50euro-ish per extra passenger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back