Torrents (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 2
Cheers, RSJ.

Oz was one of the many shows that was recommended to me and I said "I must remember to d/l that the next time I'm on" & then completely forgot about it.

Already have all of Larry Sanders.

id stay away from that oz torrent to be honest, dl the series twice myself, the first one was pretty much the old old rips from tv, clocked in about 20 gig, real hard to watch first few seasons (you can actually see the encoding get better as the series goes on and codecs get better ) second one i got was dvd rips all the way hella easier to watch !! I ain't posting a link but if ya look for it on the bay youll find it no bother

Hmmm, i'm sure that was the torrent i got, and they were fine. I'm open to correction though - it's been a while since i downloaded them.

I was going to start a separate thread for this, but seeing as there is a torrent thread ill post it here.

Has any one recived letters in the door regarding downloading before warning them to stop?
i never turn off my computer and feel it is only a matter of time!
do they care about downloaders, or is it the uploaders they want??

I was going to start a separate thread for this, but seeing as there is a torrent thread ill post it here.

Has any one recived letters in the door regarding downloading before warning them to stop?
do they care about downloaders, or is it the uploaders they want??

dont be such a baby

Got a couple from NTL but it was going over my cap limit not actual content.

out of curiosity, what kinda speeds do yis get with torrents that are well seeded? i used to use them ages ago but never really got over 100kb/s, i use rapidshare all the time now and average 200kb/s. is this shit or what? i've got eircom 2mb broadband, should i be getting better downloads? help a brother out yo!

HMD, you're up! I've given out a few in the last while. Not sure how many you get.

Between us we should get most of thumped in there.
Jackpot.
A well seeded torrent will get me in or round 100K,most of the time its nowhere near that.Damn Azureus.Only time iv ever seen anything near 200k has been from rapidshare etc with flashget.- im2mb too

Jackpot.
A well seeded torrent will get me in or round 100K,most of the time its nowhere near that.Damn Azureus.Only time iv ever seen anything near 200k has been from rapidshare etc with flashget.- im2mb too
i found flashget to be a pain in the hole with rapidshare files, always cutting out at the end, think it has problems with rars, its fine with megashare shit tho the speeds vary much more that rapidshare. yeah projectw is where its at, get all the oz shit over there, dvd rip stylee

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back