Tooth tradition (1 Viewer)

Diddles

HMB has a little tooth.

His granny said that because I spotted it that I have to buy him his first pair of shoes. But his great aunt said that I have to buy myself a new dress. I may do both.

Is there any more bizarre shit like this coming my way :confused:

That's deadly :)

The only tradition I remember hearing about relating to babies teeth was from the mother of friends of mine. She told me that both of my friends were weaned pretty soon after they got their first tooth - something to do with biting. She told me this in front of her then 19 year-old son, talk about scarlet!

i thought you were ment to buy them their first winter coat, got cought 3 freakin times so far, i should have learned to stop checkin but nope, not that smart.
i think the tooth and crossing a newborns palm with silver thing (the foil thingy on notes count as silver now i think) are the only ones.

So you've bought your child three winter coats because he/she has three teeth? Are you insane?
no, two cousins and my niece, each time my nana asked me to check if they'd put something in their mouths, and like a fool i did it. she must have found them each time and waited for someone foolish enough to fall for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back