Tony gregory RIP (1 Viewer)

told reagan to foxtrot oscar & did time as well.... Wasn't full of the usual left wing mantra bullshit etc.
RIP

t did time as well....
I was doing time in the Training unit at the time when he and Christy Burke came in, they alas were not as normal prisoners as people claim, visits everyday when it's only meant to be 1 a week.
Besides that Tony Gregory as Damien said should be what all politicians should be, always did a lot for the inner city constituents and the proof in the pudding was at how many characters would be up for election in this area and yet he always got back in, Dublin north inner city is one of the hardest seats to get elected in the whole country what with him, Bertie, Joe Costello (another great TD) and that is the reason why Christy Burke could never get in.
RIP

He's my kind of politician now.

Tbh it's very easy to take the piss but TG actually earned his dail pay, he had the balls in the mid 80s to name and shame the drug lords, he went to prison for the Moore street traders, he demanded AND got major concessions for the inner city people off CJ Haughey and not many could say that.

one of the good guys.
i think joe higgins is a legend and i quite like micheal d higgins too.
all the rest are cunts.

b.s.l. ???? sorry byrneos whats that then ???
breed specific legislation.
He was against the keeping of Cross breeds/staffs/pitbulls etc and that type of Dogs in council flats I think.
This happened after some girl was mauled in Hardwicke street flats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back