Tonight (1 Viewer)

mugwump

does anyone know if the DJ for 15 mins. thingy in Bodkins(?) pub near bolton str. is on tonight ? sounds like a laugh...i can't find the previous post about it...anyone ?

It's every second thursday so... no.
However it might not be on in Bodkins again, ever.

the selection was a little, um, eclectic last time & the staff were a little peeved to say the least.

Pals of mine played Blue (eiffel 65), a how to play guitar record, samples of the voice of the guy from Snap talking about music and sandwiches, and Baker street mixed in with the microsoft windows installation cd, and when asked to turn it off by the staff followed it up with stereophonics.

Then some other fella played an equally annoying set. A new venue is almost definitely on the cards as the lads don't like the idea of having to adopt a 'policy' because of the attitude of the management.

This is all fair enough because the music is played throughout the whole pub - so locals and normal punters were all being subjected to this audio torture.

Can I just add that in my humble opinion last thursday was the best night so far because of that freaky shit...

ah bugger...and I was going to bring my 1980 German Aerobics LP...another time so.

what else is on tonight...i'm thinking of going to the post-abortion-referendum-party but am open to suggestion...any recommendations ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back