Tomahawk/Melvins European tour (1 Viewer)

corrupted

There are London and Nottingham dates on the Ipecac website. Anybody know if they're coming to Ireland? Mit Gas is fucking class and with The Melvins supporting that would be some gig.

gick to the tune of 33euro or something outlandish like that. but i would love to see this though.

I heard a rumour of this tour coming to ireland.
Melvins,best live band ever,anyone who doesnt agree is deaf. Simple as that

The Tomahawk gig in Dublin was very expensive alright and while I was as giddy as a schoolgirl riding a lifesized Pikachu to the sweet shop at seeing the lads, I was still pissed off at the shit sound and shit venue (Ambassador) and shit crowd shouting "Play some Faith No More!!".

And while they were technically very good and all Tomahawk tracks rock, it was still kind of an average show. Their hearts didn't seem to be in it. :)

Somebody should save us from having to go the MCD way again and try and book Tomahawk themselves. I'd pay 30 quid to an independent promoter to go see them, would probably have to be in the TBMC though.

-Thayl

I saw them in The Limelight in Belfast and they were fucking brilliant. Yer man from Helmet was cutting the fuck out of the drumkit and Patton was on good form. Have Fantomas ever played Ireland?

Originally posted by GARYXKNIFEDX
I heard a rumour of this tour coming to ireland.
Melvins,best live band ever,anyone who doesnt agree is deaf. Simple as that

im not deaf. but ive seen run devil run and they are best live bad ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back