tickets (1 Viewer)

10 years of noise and confusion (25 Apr, 2002 04:41 p.m.):
is any one else cueing up tomorrow night for witnness tickets.
see yis there.
i'll bring the dutchy

Will liam gallagher be there?I hear he's mad fer it,i'd luv to hang out wiv liam,fookin right on man.

i presume you mean "i'll see you there for a beating with the clue-stick"?

not like you're going to get better seats if you get on the queue early, is it?

or is it likely to sell out immediately?

here 10 yearsy, if i cross your palm will you get me a ticket?
i can't wait to sit in a big smelly field with a quarter of a million drunk 15 year olds wearing jester hats and watch starsailor rock it up.

Oasis are the worst band in the world. I wouldn't presume everyone here is going, I'd presume most aren't. I hope to go but I'll be doing my best to avoid Oasis, Starsailor and their fans.

Monkey (25 Apr, 2002 07:05 p.m.):
Oasis are the worst band in the world. I wouldn't presume everyone here is going, I'd presume most aren't. I hope to go but I'll be doing my best to avoid Oasis, Starsailor and their fans.

Damn straight monkey.Did anyone see liam on the cover of nme lately,what a fucking wankbag that lad is.

I've got nothing against bad bands in general - I just don't listen to em, hey presto problem solved. But Starsailor, by jeekers, I heard that 'Daddy was an alcoholic' song just once and it has left painful scars. Despicable

yeah there are a few shite bands playing, but there's tricky, the beta band, the coral, sonic youth and foo fighters to name but a few. It still seems a bit expensive to me though, roll on ozzfest i say! .|..|

I'm not going.Not for oasis anyway.But you're entitled to your opinion,as long as you don't start spouting shite like those other lads that were here.
Do u respect my right to say that liam gallagher is a childish twat,that noel knows two chords and that the rest of them are just in it for the coke?

nil respect my numerical friend.
Liam is 29. a grown up.
Noel Gallagher knows many chords. In fact i'd go so far as to say he knows them all. A B C D E F G and all the ones in between.
the rest of them don't really take coke nor apparently do the gallaghers now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back