thumped self portrait festival of strangeness - aka The Selfies Thread (2 Viewers)

i don't fancy women they merely give me the horn. believe me, it's uncomfortable for me too.
i post an awful lot more men than i do women, but i shall take your point.

i don't fancy women they merely give me the horn. believe me, it's uncomfortable for me too.
i post an awful lot more men than i do women, but i shall take your point.

I'm more confused than ever.

the only time my horn is uncomfortable is when it's getting near my stop on the bus and i've been mentally undressing the ladies mentally reading to them from my mental book of love poems mantally laying them down by the fire mantally feeding them strawberries and mentally doing all sorts of mental sex acts with them and then mentally redressing them in Everton kits with crotchless shorts. It's gets a bit uncomfortable then alright.

P.S come on ye toffees.

I got these cuts from a moose skull, seems fitting to post it here.

4072200711_2c91d8ffb5.jpg

the only time my horn is uncomfortable is when it's getting near my stop on the bus and i've been mentally undressing the ladies mentally reading to them from my mental book of love poems mantally laying them down by the fire mantally feeding them strawberries and mentally doing all sorts of mental sex acts with them and then mentally redressing them in Everton kits with crotchless shorts. It's gets a bit uncomfortable then alright.

P.S come on ye toffees.
Jesus Christ.

P.S come on ye toffees.

good call,ladies in football kits are magnificent.i managed to get one lady friend in a rover's top.back of the net indeed .|..|

Where is that fish-eyesque picture taken?

check this out, a little scumbag actually threw a rock at my face last week. much of the damage has passed, it was all swollen and ugly last week. now it just looks like i pick at my skin...or am the victim of domestic violence

4122524950_71b77f9686.jpg

I would have kicked his head in had he not been about a foot taller than me and quite scary for a 17ish year old. Instead I ran home and cried to my dad. Because.. I'm that kind of person

Where is that fish-eyesque picture taken?

check this out, a little scumbag actually threw a rock at my face last week. much of the damage has passed, it was all swollen and ugly last week. now it just looks like i pick at my skin...or am the victim of domestic violence

4122524950_71b77f9686.jpg

hope you kicked his head in?

I would have kicked his head in had he not been about a foot taller than me and quite scary for a 17ish year old. Instead I ran home and cried to my dad. Because.. I'm that kind of person

We'll all kick his head in. Throwing rock at girls is only sound til you're 4 years old. It'll be a public service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back