thumped retrospective (1 Viewer)

I thought this thread was going to be good. Fucksake you's suck. I hate lifestyles ironic sense of humour. weh!

I Is John is that from the on/off thread?

It's from one of the on/off threads, there were a few if I remember correctly. Which I don't.

I'm really sorry Michelle. I just get so caught up in the Lifestyle lifestyle that I forget that there are real people with real feelings reading this board.

I thought this thread was going to be good. Fucksake you's suck. I hate lifestyles ironic sense of humour. weh!

I Is John is that from the on/off thread?

this whole thread is a load of bollocks. I expected much better, and have a feeling that a george mcfly curated thread would have been gold.

there's a lot of good stuff from around the time where me and jack L used to have some high times in ri ra with Dara

but the two of them had a fight with a poker in Dara's sitting room and his ma went mad
we were watching Caddyshack while his ma was out and Jack kept rewinding to the bit with the tits in it. Dara went mental cause his ma had caught him wanking to the bit at the end of Terminator. so he grab the poker from the fireplace and they ended up rolling around on the floor, just as Dara's ma came back from the shops

As I look back on the turbulent year of Thumped 2006, for me the abiding memory will always be the....

frankbeecostume_1926_5703590

Bananeen

there's a lot of good stuff from around the time where me and jack L used to have some high times in ri ra with Dara

but the two of them had a fight with a poker in Dara's sitting room and his ma went mad
we were watching Caddyshack while his ma was out and Jack kept rewinding to the bit with the tits in it. Dara went mental cause his ma had caught him wanking to the bit at the end of Terminator. so he grab the poker from the fireplace and they ended up rolling around on the floor, just as Dara's ma came back from the shops
You know Data!
Fuck me!
data_laugh.old.jpg

"I want to experience human emotion"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back