Thumped ladies and their user names (3 Viewers)

ronniecorbett_1_396x222.jpg

I better get around to lasering those peepers of mine.

I better get around to lasering those peepers of mine.

no man, big oversized glasses are total fashion now .... 9 out of 10 hipsters say so.
the amount of them around here (particularly American girls) wearing massive glasses they bought in the fleamarket, and they probably don't need, is hilarious.

img_0221.jpg

piget-drenge-sweat-1.jpg

heartsRevolution_13.jpg

081121-lyndahot.jpg

Hipster girls:
Just because it looked good on Lynda Carter in the 70's doesn't mean it looks good on you now.

Reasons:
1. It was the 70's; and she was smokin' hot
2. Don't fuck with Wonder Woman, or she'll fuck with you

that blonde girl looks like a total fool

they all do believe me, they all do

there's a certain look here, mainly by non-German hipsters I suspect ... (ie by Americans, English, Irish, trying to 'look Berlin') thats kind of 'looking-bad-to-look-good' ironic hipster shit. its carefully designed to be casual and non-aesthetic but so so considered and pretentious, a kind of spandex-trailer-trash-nerdy-new wave-art-punk-thrift store-poor kid-rich kid look; i don't care how i look but please look at me, kind of thing.

if you get me

---

i was working at an art fair last year and there was this Irish girl there straight over from Galway and she was at the preperation day dressed to the nines in hipster shit and wearing sun-glasses indoors it was pretty funny - all the local art people were just dressed casual because it was the day before the opening, and they were working a 14 hour day painting wall, building shit hanging art etc. She has been probably plannig this Berlin-look a week before she came over.

there's a certain look here, mainly by non-German girls I suspect ... (ie by Americans, English, Irish, trying to 'look Berlin') thats kind of 'looking-bad-to-look-good' ironic hipster shit. its carefully designed to be casual and non-aesthetic but so so considered and pretentious, a kind of spandex-trailer-trash-nerdy-new wave-art-punk-thrift store-poor kid-rich kid look; i don't care how i look but please look at me, kind of thing.

I don't mind how girls are looking these days (with a few exceptions). Its better than Ug boots, skirts with jeans, those tiny arm warmer cardigan things, woolly ponchos and grunge.

Keep it up ladies..|..|

they all do believe me, they all do

there's a certain look here, mainly by non-German hipsters I suspect ... (ie by Americans, English, Irish, trying to 'look Berlin') thats kind of 'looking-bad-to-look-good' ironic hipster shit. its carefully designed to be casual and non-aesthetic but so so considered and pretentious, a kind of spandex-trailer-trash-nerdy-new wave-art-punk-thrift store-poor kid-rich kid look; i don't care how i look but please look at me, kind of thing.

if you get me

---

i was working at an art fair last year and there was this Irish girl there straight over from Galway and she was at the preperation day dressed to the nines in hipster shit and wearing sun-glasses indoors it was pretty funny - all the local art people were just dressed casual because it was the day before the opening, and they were working a 14 hour day painting wall, building shit hanging art etc. She has been probably plannig this Berlin-look a week before she came over.
i get you. i live beside shoreditch. every second person has that ironic hipster daddy's-putting-me-through-art school-and-paying-for-my-studio-space-even-though-i'm-a-talentless-layabout bullshit look down to a tee. they're hilarious

i get you. i live beside shoreditch. every second person has that ironic hipster daddy's-putting-me-through-art school-and-paying-for-my-studio-space-even-though-i'm-a-talentless-layabout bullshit look down to a tee. they're hilarious

me and the missus were thinking of starting a Berlin hipster blog - somewhere between Vice's hot-or-not (but with everyone as a not) and a piss-take version of that Copenhagen girls on bikes thing...

...but then we realised we were too jaded to bother.

me and the missus were thinking of starting a Berlin hipster blog - somewhere between Vice's hot-or-not (but with everyone as a not) and a piss-take version of that Copenhagen girls on bikes thing...

...but then we realised we were too jaded to bother.

It can't be more unintentionally hilarious than this ... http://dublinstreets.blogspot.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back