Thumped Christmas Party - Sin é, Ormond Quay, 21st December (3 Viewers)

ive made one too. it's a bit sad because this week has been a very sad one for me. but it's nice sad music if you know what i mean. i even did a little intro introducing it, but i may remove that bit....

ive made one too. it's a bit sad because this week has been a very sad one for me. but it's nice sad music if you know what i mean. i even did a little intro introducing it, but i may remove that bit....

nah, leave it in warts and all. Mixtapes are all about the moment !cheezy

what time is everyone heading in at?i so dont wanna be first there like a spa..

I'll be there from around 7 or so. I kinda have to though since I need to make sure that everything is ok... please some of you show up reasonably early, or I'll look like a right mary no mates.

I'll be your dog.

That may just be the best offer I've had all year :p

Will you pretend to be my friend instead?

Muffin, yeah, I know... but we will lose the reserved area if we haven't managed to reasonably well occupy it by 8 or 8.30 at the latest. This is probably going to be a very busy night for all the pubs.

i've just finished my risce krispies cakes and am now in the process of getting sociable wink wink nudge nudge. hmmm i just put songs i like on my cd no particular order. my first ever copy of a cd. my punk wouldnt copy due to something... look forward

i was aiming for half seven but i might spped up my social calling to be there early. have to say ive got butterflies in my stomach. .... i know its weirding me out

i would have liked to meet sweet oblivion and the scientican, so i'm wishing them a merry christmas and a merry christmas and a music christmas. i'd tell you other people i'd like to meet but if i do i won't meet them due to them becoming importsant snd all. when we have this party and we need to look forward to something aka janer. i cAnt wait for the bitching on thumped to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back