Thread for Current pop songs you like (3 Viewers)

It's not Taylor Swift's fault that Nicki's ass video didn't get nominated.

predictable response is predictable.

Yawn-GIF.gif

katy perry's known for being an appropriating sack of useless shit, so when she talks I just her flies buzzing tbh.

The vibe seems to be that Swift shouldn't be all 'women should stand together' to Nicki when TS's nominated song & video is an epic takedown of poor old wonderboobs.

Support Nicki, Taylor is an egomaniac, but at least she admitted she was wrong, Ed Sheeran I will make fries of your sweet potato head so shut your mouth this has nothing to do with you, and Katy Perry, good for you for once supporting the right side of an argument despite your past as a racist son of a bitch, I hope you die.

Thats about all there is to it.

I'll probably have to hear this little bollix tapping his guitar tonight. These current pop pricks are like a clique of Young Tories. Where's the rebellion and anger and fun? Pile of ass.

Support Nicki, Taylor is an egomaniac, but at least she admitted she was wrong, Ed Sheeran I will make fries of your sweet potato head so shut your mouth this has nothing to do with you, and Katy Perry, good for you for once supporting the right side of an argument despite your past as a racist son of a bitch, I hope you die.

Thats about all there is to it.

This has been Beef Court, Judge Jonah presiding.

One thing I like about the popularity of Ed Sheeran. People like the songs and he's a good performer. He's not really trading on his stunning looks, like almost every other pop star.

i thought people liked him cos he's fluffy

i'm not sure which songs are his out of the shite i occasionally hear by accident on the radio

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back