Thread for Current pop songs you like (1 Viewer)

what did sheeran say?

Just What Nobody Wanted: Ed Sheeran Joins Nicki Minaj-Taylor Swift Feud

“I think everyone knows that Taylor has done nothing wrong in that situation. She didn’t nominate herself for the awards. She just made some good videos and people think they’re good...I think the Minaj point is a bit redundant...Her point is that you have to be skinny and white to get a Video of the Year nomination, but Beyoncé’s ‘7/11’ is in there, and that is celebrating the female figure in every form.”​

This song is a pastiche of a photocopy of a take off on something else (I suppose like all music). Real bang of the LCD line "Borrowed nostalgia for the unremembered '80s". Does this mean the Killers are cool again?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That kind of song has never really gone away though has it? I'd say every year since about 1980 has had a hit that sounded like that.

That kind of song has never really gone away though has it? I'd say every year since about 1980 has had a hit that sounded like that.

Make THAT playlist. :)

There is remarkable continuity in pop music. This song currently riding high i the US Billboard Hot 100 is a clear descendant of the late '50s instructional dance craze tunes and I suppose dance crazes are older still.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back