Thread for Current pop songs you like (1 Viewer)

ann post

Solutions
I didn't watch that because my brother (formerly a big Tarantino fan) said it was the worst thing he had ever seen in his life

I can't tell if that and pulp fiction are his only good films, or if its brilliant or its awful. I'm probably gonna watch it about 4 times anyways.

I think the main problem as usual with Tarrantino is that he cant write a good ending

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Getting lots of plays on BBC6. Couldn't be more "contemporary". Maybe having a political crisis of the moment hit is the new Xmas number 1 as a short cut to pop success?

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Getting lots of plays on BBC6. Couldn't be more "contemporary". Maybe having a political crisis of the moment hit is the new Xmas number 1 as a short cut to pop success?

Thats fantastic,nice one Johnny

The sound of it is unreal incidentally

Lili Marlene

FURIOUS
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions

It was generally agreed by the chattering music journalist class that his last album was a massive misstep so nice to see that he's back in people's good books.

This song from it was AMAZING though, real There's a Riot Goin' on vibes

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
I never liked Justin Bieber, but I like this

Production-wise I think it's amazing - just his voice and guitar (a strat?), with extra voices (all him, I guess) coming in on the chorus and then a little bit of trumpet three-quarters of the way in. No drums, no bass, no fussing

thumped

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
I never liked Justin Bieber, but I like this

Production-wise I think it's amazing - just his voice and guitar (a strat?), with extra voices (all him, I guess) coming in on the chorus and then a little bit of trumpet three-quarters of the way in. No drums, no bass, no fussing

an ed sheeran cast-off

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
And Benny Blanco is the other (can ignore Bieber's writing credit, that's probably cos he changed a word) ... seems Sheeran/Blanco have worked on a fair few things together. That song "Eastside" they did has that quiet electric guitar thing going on too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads