Thread for Current pop songs you like (3 Viewers)

pshaw. a pop song is a pop song. gonna have to appeal this all the way to the supremes court

Appeal denied, pop songs are many things but they are never just pop songs. Court cites, amongst many others, precedent set by Berry Gordy who put his staff through finishing school because the best songs weren't enough on their own.

Court recognizes that W.H. Lung may indeed be a pop band under other criteria, but since no other qualifying criteria have been presented, no further comment can be made on the issue.

I just listened to it..it regurgitates that 90s George Michael Freedom beat that was used in countless tunes. Made me feel old
I reckon some hoary old indie dj will get a decent 12 mins on the dance floor mixing Solar Power/Freedom/Loaded/Sympathy For The Devil.

I put it to the esteemed members of the jury that this is a POP SONG, and not only that, but that it is also a GOOD POP SONG

I gave it a spin there.

Sounds like erasure.

Actually if erasure sang it it would be stunning, its still good though.

I'm not sure of the rules of pop though

I reckon some hoary old indie dj will get a decent 12 mins on the dance floor mixing Solar Power/Freedom/Loaded/Sympathy For The Devil.
lets make this a good 20 minutes by adding Movin' On Up and Every Day is a Winding Road in there as well.

There's got to be more!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back