Thread for Current pop songs you like (1 Viewer)

Lili Marlene

He don't like his boring job, no
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
pshaw. a pop song is a pop song. gonna have to appeal this all the way to the supremes court

Appeal denied, pop songs are many things but they are never just pop songs. Court cites, amongst many others, precedent set by Berry Gordy who put his staff through finishing school because the best songs weren't enough on their own.

Court recognizes that W.H. Lung may indeed be a pop band under other criteria, but since no other qualifying criteria have been presented, no further comment can be made on the issue.

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
I just listened to it..it regurgitates that 90s George Michael Freedom beat that was used in countless tunes. Made me feel old
I reckon some hoary old indie dj will get a decent 12 mins on the dance floor mixing Solar Power/Freedom/Loaded/Sympathy For The Devil.

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
I put it to the esteemed members of the jury that this is a POP SONG, and not only that, but that it is also a GOOD POP SONG

I gave it a spin there.

Sounds like erasure.

Actually if erasure sang it it would be stunning, its still good though.

I'm not sure of the rules of pop though

Lili Marlene

He don't like his boring job, no
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
I reckon some hoary old indie dj will get a decent 12 mins on the dance floor mixing Solar Power/Freedom/Loaded/Sympathy For The Devil.
lets make this a good 20 minutes by adding Movin' On Up and Every Day is a Winding Road in there as well.

There's got to be more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• Womb Sounds To Make Baby Sleep Faster
    Womb Sound With Slow Heartbeat and Slow Pulse (Deep Sleep)
    Womb Sound
    Womb Sounds To Make Baby Sleep Faster

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads