this tuesday! (dec 11) high on fire & pelican (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1
I thought pelican were great but then i do like all their albums. High on Fire were amazing tho, i was just in awe watching pike riffin all over the place. Had a good drunken chat with Des Kensel and the bass dude (can't remember his name) outside at about 3am. Spent most of yesterday in bed dying, it was worth it tho. The sound in whelan's is super too.

You made the right decision! great gig.|..| thanks u:m

High on Fire was a good choice. The exam went well in the end too though my brain was working pretty slow. I managed to leave before the last half hour as well. Shit, maybe it didnt go all that well.

Anyway, who cares? High on Fire were amazing. Some comedy fighting too! fabulous entertainment altogether. Thanks umack!

i don't know why but the cover reminds me of bat out of hell
hof.jpg
Bat88.jpg

opinions on snakes for the divine? for the first few listens i was distracted by how clean it sounds, but the riffs are comig through now. its pretty fantastic.

It's fantastic. Bastard Samurai is my fave at the moment but the first three are phenomenal. Great song titles too. .|..|

I like the cleanness too as I think it suits these songs. Probably got to do with the Kerry King Marshall he uses these days along the producer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back