this tuesday! (dec 11) high on fire & pelican (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1

u:m

HOFPelican07567.jpg

Any idea what time HIGH ON FIRE will be on?

im goin to hawk and a hacksaw/miracle fortress in vicar st. and want to leg it over for high on fire

hopefully theyll be off at half 9 or so

Any idea what time HIGH ON FIRE will be on?

im goin to hawk and a hacksaw/miracle fortress in vicar st. and want to leg it over for high on fire

hopefully theyll be off at half 9 or so

I thought hawk & hacksaw had cancelled? could be wrong. I think high on fire will be on about 10.15

I thought hawk & hacksaw had cancelled? could be wrong. I think high on fire will be on about 10.15

whoo hooo!!!! i finish work at 9 so it looks like i might catch pelican too! deadly.

cheers, should make it then.

Hawk and a Hacksaw are playing with miracle fortress supporting final fantasy in vicar st.

I'm excited.
I wish I could feel the same way. Only heard the new album the other week, it's a bit rubbish to be honest. I'm sure they will still rule live but the new record really has dulled my enthusiasm for tonight.

Ive got an exam tomorrow. Should I...

1. Pick up a ticket for this on the way home, keep rockin the studies until about 9 or so and then fly down to the gig, have a pint or two, rock out and go straight home to bed (realistically: get fucking bolloxed drunk, smoke loads of dope after the gig in someones gaff and totally fuck up tomorrows exam)?

2. Cycle straight home, draw the curtains, study all night and go to bed and finish off watching the rest of 'Police Academy 4 - Citizens on Patrol'.? (that Citizens on Patrol rap is pretty good)

i managed to beat the shit out of some gobshite at this, he tried to drop-kick me and fell arse over tit. it was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back