This Thursday: DALEK at WHELAN'S (1 Viewer)

Ed said:
Here shut up, those zombies were great, scared the funk out of me over various halloweens when i was younger

Yeah. Years ago, Ed, years ago. Have you seen it lately?

Actually, it's still really bogey when that low, kind of electric buzz sound starts. You know they're coming. Or IT is coming. The Fog that is.

Deadly scene when yer radio wan is on the roof of the lighthouse. FREAKED me out.

madouva said:
Yeah. Years ago, Ed, years ago. Have you seen it lately?

Saw it last halloween in the ifc(or was that the year before), not scary anymore, but still good

Ed said:
Saw it last halloween in the ifc(or was that the year before), not scary anymore, but still good

When the granny gets it: .|..|

It was a Halloweed ritual for years - watch The Fog, get freaked out. Eat sweets etc.

i am intrigued by the fact that three of the five listed "similar threads" are about the jimmy cake.

super super gig. annoyingly missed almost all of papercop, but destructoswarmbloke was great in an "enormous wall of noise" way, and i really liked dalek, particularly the lunatic turntablism.

minka said:
i am intrigued by the fact that three of the five listed "similar threads" are about the jimmy cake.

super super gig. annoyingly missed almost all of papercop, but destructoswarmbloke was great in an "enormous wall of noise" way, and i really liked dalek, particularly the lunatic turntablism.

He is amazing - Still, the DJ. Actually playing the decks like a musical instrument/one man band type. And nearly destroying them too.

:confused:

I was blown away by the bloke on the decks.
A guitar solo? On a turntable? Wowza.
All in all a really great show. I fuckin love the buzz of a good live hip hop gig. Nothing beats it.
The dry ice was excessive to say the least though.

Here, Haggy- you'll always be promoted in my eyes, don't mind them stoopid yanks. That picture of Wheels will remain forever in my brain, he's a comical genius.

awww, so sweet :) wheels, haa heeeeeee haa heeeeeeeee, i'm still laughing :D

aoifed said:
Here, Haggy- you'll always be promoted in my eyes, don't mind them stoopid yanks. That picture of Wheels will remain forever in my brain, he's a comical genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back