This is good news... (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
well mostly. mostly. Go Bank holiday weekend!

[font=Verdana, Arial]National Forecasts[/font]
icon_forecast.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial]30 July 2004 04:20[/font]
transparent.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial]Today [/font]
nat-today.gif
transparent.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Today [/font] [font=Verdana, Arial]
Apart from a few showers near the west and northwest coasts, today will be dry with sunny spells and light winds. Very mild with highest temperatures of 18 to 21 degrees.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Tonight[/font]
Dry and calm tonight with patches of mist and fog developing. Turning rather cool with lowest temperatures of 6 to 10 degrees.
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial]Tomorrow [/font]
nat-tomorrow.gif
transparent.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial]Tomorrow
Dry and warm tomorrow with hazy sunshine in the north, but rather cloudy in southern areas.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]3 Day Outlook:
Generally very warm and humid Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Further sunny weather at times everywhere, temperatures exceeding 25 C in places by day and remaining well into double figures even at night. Chance of some thundery rain locally even during Saturday night or Sunday, however (mainly over the Western half of the country) - then, more widespread rain developing Monday or Tuesday, with heavy or thundery outbreaks in places and the risk of some severe downpours.(Drier fresher weather may follow in from the Atlantic during Tuesday).
[/font]

thumped as a portal for life information. i'm a scorpio wheels. whats the outlook for the weekend on the personal development / relationship front.

Donkey OJ said:
thumped as a portal for life information. i'm a scorpio wheels. whats the outlook for the weekend on the personal development / relationship front.
http://members.aol.com/TheBigGeek/horoscopes.html

SCORPIO (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21) - The worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall acheive the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

Here's mine:

CANCER (Jun. 21 - Jul. 22) - You are sympathetic and understanding of other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Almost eveybody in prison is a Cancer.

Is that me or what?!?

GEMINI (May 21 - Jun. 20) - You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard. Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest.

Wheels said:
http://members.aol.com/TheBigGeek/horoscopes.html

SCORPIO (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21) - The worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall acheive the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.
jesus. outlook for the bank holiday weekend aint so hot then is it? how are my roadstone shares doing?

hag said:
GEMINI (May 21 - Jun. 20) - You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard. Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest.
heh heh, one of my cousins came on to me once, i definitely didn't thrive on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back