This friggin thing plus bonular ass (1 Viewer)

DeAd_KeV said:
i know a cple of people whos kilcoole cd's where totally blank and one was a copy of a capdown album
really oh shit....tell them to email me their address and stuff and ill get them new ones.
everyone blame the magnificant whitfield brothers for that one...gobshites.

bandit said:
the soldiers take half song is deadly.
yeah, that song is brilliant.
who are they?

also, whose in the 1st band on the cd?
that song rules

Soldiers take half are Eoin's new band and they are deadly! The first band is a mix of Eoin writing a song and the singers from margin of error and crookie fix singing it.... Great stuff also - the lyrics are amazing!

stephenoblunt said:
Soldiers take half are Eoin's new band and they are deadly! The first band is a mix of Eoin writing a song and the singers from margin of error and crookie fix singing it.... Great stuff also - the lyrics are amazing!
how many bands on the CD is Eoin actually in then?

that bonus track is amazing. yiz could seriously make millions offa that.
i'd say the pill monkeys'd love it.

the Langdon Beck song is rapah' too.

PS so, the coldspoon conspiracy "appeal to both the nerdy Whelans boffins and the unruly punk lot" (-stephenoblunt, 2003) :p

that bonus track is a kid blunt song right?

what programs/equipment did you use for it?

hey darragh is there any way i could get a copy of the cd...(even tho i didnt go) i dunno anyone who has it but i'd like to hear it. and did u put any of the coolie zines in town? i'd love to read stephen's one... since everyone keeps hyping it up.

jillface said:
i'd love to read stephen's one... since everyone keeps hyping it up.
oh yeah stephens zine that seems to be all i hear about....
no mention to the new bogul though!! nobody cares about me and ross any more.....fuck you your getting nothin but coal...ba humbug.

ah no i will have the zines with me at gigs i go to as i have a small but wonderfull zzine distro now. im dropping in the new bogul into meros today and probably atom rec in brey if i stop off there.

im thinking of giving the distro a name (as it seems it will make it cooler)
im thinking...."the i look cooler and more punk than you cuz im at this gig with a distro" distro. what do you think? or perhaps "distro distro" ....get it?
im sad

dara will you do us a favour and send a copy of the new n.t.a.b. to my parent's address (it's in every issue of jak'es wrath ever)... i'm doing some reviews for the next stamped addressed envelope (uk zine review freesheet) and i want to get that in there.... and i'm going home this weekend an probably won't have a chance to get into mero's.
also anyone else who wants their zine reviewed (the freesheet has a press run of about 1000!).... ye know what to do...

We will be making up more of the zine this week as they all sold! This time though we will be only putting abstract sound scapes and minimlist blips and beeps on the bone-ass as twelve people were hospitalised by the caustic lyrics from the original one. Blame it on the bands! They wrote 'em!

Anyway we'll have them for sale in the secret rook and fretboard shop and Cushion's in Bray. E12.50 each this time as we're using gold cd's and gold photo-copying machines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back