This friggin thing plus bonular ass (1 Viewer)

Website
www.kidblunt.com
For anyone not going to the Fat Cat Kilcoole ball tomorrow, the new issue of This Friggin Thing will be out, accompanied by a new bone ass cd with songs by Langdon Beck, Foot In Mouth, Already Dead, Coldspoon Conspiracy, Kid Blunt, Margin Of Error and the usual crop of bands that appear on these things. We'll put it in Bushies and The Record Store and it will cost something this time, about e7.50 I think...

fuckin deadly.was the gig good in kilcoole?? i was in cork rockin it to my remorse and scio bong ...... my remorse were class,one of the best bands in ireland id say.

my zine was free - they're all gone now.

weeler said:
my zine was free - they're all gone now.
how many did you do up? and how come you didnt send me one for review?

anyone got one they could send me?

100, don't see much point in zine reviews for personal type zines and emm.. possibly.

probably will have a few more done some time this week, it's only wee.

weeler said:
100, don't see much point in zine reviews for personal type zines and emm.. possibly.

probably will have a few more done some time this week, it's only wee.
wee as in small or wee as in piss?

either way send it on to me.

if i send you a "wee" bundle will you give some to the My remorse ppl in cork somehow?

yes? ok, cool!

weeler said:
if i send you a "wee" bundle will you give some to the My remorse ppl in cork somehow?

yes? ok, cool!
can do...i'm cork bound the weekend after next (dec 12th)...the ex are playign that weekend so i might meet them at that....if i dont meet up with them i can... a) give them to leo who will meet them or b) leave them in pluggd records for them.

that okay?

So all the kilcoole zines went at the gig... are ye going to do more? I'd like to get my hands on a copy (seeing as we're supposedly on the cd an all...)

That's genius.... Like the thread on thumped about andy fogarty selling blank bullets cdrs...
I'd love to know which capdown song purported to be us.

is there any level i won't stoop to?
nah seriously - that was a mistake. i tested most of them, swear to god. anyway it was only stephen from GAMAK. fuck that guy! also - i think i sold a kites album by mistake after whitehouse cos i can't find it anymore. like anyone will notice.

andrew

weeler said:

yes? ok, cool!
cos you are so emo and so are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back