This country just got a whole lot lamer (a thread for disgruntled smokers only!) (2 Viewers)

Latex lizzie said:
I heard four pints was the ideal limit put forward by the minister on this.
I'll get me coat when this happens..how would you monitor stuff like this? get people to do a test at the door of the second pub they go into? If you are pissed you get a fine? or arrested? Nonsense.

april 1st dude.

apparently if you have more than 4 pints, or a bottle of wine, or two packets of wine gums in one session it's classified as 'binge drinking' and meeehawl martin wants to put a stop to it.

fucking pansies.

Latex lizzie said:
get people to do a test at the door of the second pub they go into? .
If so, I hope it's a urine test.

Doorman: Sorry, love, not tonight. Come back when you're sober.

Me [squinting]: Listen, you two, I'm not drunk. I've just been at a bit of the sherry.

Doorman: Lady, you're drunk as a bishop on Confirmation Day.

Me: You wanna urine test me?

Doorman: No, listen: Just go home and sleep it off.

Me [grinning]: Too late.

I was out in the pub last night and it was real nice and un-smoky. However on the downside, there was an awful smell of farts.

It was amusing to see one bloke chomping on an un-lit fag - a wild craving look on his face. Only two people did I see standing outside though.

I saw something in the paper yesterday where some prick doctor is advising the government to increase the price of cigarettes by €2!?! I'm going to start smoking crack - apparently pipes are allowed in bars and it's probably cheaper too :mad:

Juno said:
apparently pipes are allowed in bars and it's probably cheaper too :mad:
youre joking right? Id rather inhale an ashtray that smell fuckers smoking a pipe.

In other news - I was standing at the bus stop and was down wind of some girl...the scent of her perfume was pumping into my face..and just as I was thinking 'jesus! I feel sick, wheres the bus' she cracked one off. It was nearly my end. :eek:

boigaz said:
I was out in the pub last night and it was real nice and un-smoky. However on the downside, there was an awful smell of farts.

it's true. all these years people have been farting in pubs then lighting up and blowing a bit of smoke around to camoflage the stink.

i noticed some stinky hoor the other night too.

ban the bum!

Mark King said:
it's true. all these years people have been farting in pubs then lighting up and blowing a bit of smoke around to camoflage the stink.

i noticed some stinky hoor the other night too.

ban the bum!
Dey'll just be handing out the corks to everyone instead. That or squirting Febreze on the worst offenders' buttocks.

as we all know stout and flatulence are inevitable bedfellows.suprised the vintners never took that up as a defence!.was in a pub for the first time since the ban last night and it was surreal..like being at a alcohol fuelled parish social than a pub! when I went outside I was smoking two fags at a time due to overstimulation as the nicotine hits in the oped air.

jayneemac, never underestimate the power of a simple fart. there'll be a hybrid generation of fart connoiseurs now.

I imagine the smell of stale piss scented clothing in country pubs is gonna get unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back