This country just got a whole lot lamer (a thread for disgruntled smokers only!) (1 Viewer)

moc said:
i betcha they bow or something though
yeah - lost in translation, black rain and assorted other american films set in japan has taught me that asians are funny.

avernus said:
yeah - lost in translation, black rain and assorted other american films set in japan has taught me that asians are funny.
lostin.gif

avernus said:
incorrect.
well dock me some rep. points then!!! it was "nice" until the end when nothing really happened. nothing changed. OMG, imagine meeting a kind of unsuitable kindred spirit! like that never happens... are you feeling underappreciated in your current relationship?

broken arm said:
incorrect
you stole my bit :mad:

and yes im feeling under appreciated in my current relationship..with bill murray.
he doesnt call, write, acknowledge me on the street.

im traumatised.

but I still love him..especially in rushmore....but especially in ghostbusters.

kstop said:
No, but I'll take a blisterpack of whatever you've got.
i got a palet full of "you are worth more than this" gum, 7 sticks in each pack. €1,000,000 a pack. how many will i stick you down for?

Hello everybody.

My name is Mark.

I've been clean of cigarettes since Sunday night.

I gave up partly because of the ban. Seemed like a good opportunity to get the fuck off these bastard fags. I had 12 good years smoking, loved every minute of it, doctor told me to give up a year ago for my own good. Now I can give up and still go for pints! I've been having peripheral vision hallucinations all day.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!??

hag said:
i got a palet full of "you are worth more than this" gum, 7 sticks in each pack. €1,000,000 a pack. how many will i stick you down for?
Just knowing it exists is enough.

So your business model is slightly fucked.

hag said:
free deadly buzz? just ride the wave man... see you in california.

i'm am totally ridin the wave. and it is a deadly buzz. it's like surfin' on some sort of moral-high-groundy, healthy, few-extra-quid-in-me-pockety, deadly head wreck RAPID buzz.

i can't believe people buy patches to help them through the deadly buzz. i bought some just in case, but if anyone wants a pack, unopened, pm me.

ARRRAARH ALHRAHRAHH WHAT THE FUCKAAAaaaaDLADLJA''A'A''J'JA-I--0--0--
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

heh heh heh, what's even deadly is smoking a cigarette really quickly after having given up for a week! it's like a hit of heroin for 40 cents! and no needles!!!

hag said:
heh heh heh, what's even deadly is smoking a cigarette really quickly after having given up for a week! it's like a hit of heroin for 40 cents! and no needles!!!
hehehe no needles. ah its a good enough reason to give up, standing out in the cold while all your mates are inside..thats got to suck.

hag said:
when I started smoking , many moons ago , I would get the spins after a silk cut blue .

Mark King said:
you mean more expensive than the real thing? why would you want do that?
hey mark, you ever heard of dropping the baton? i guess you joined after all that... it's kinda used when someone says something and you imagine people in a room, after hearing the person say it ... they just look blankly at each other and one or two of them might cough or something and then someone starts talking about something completely different while giving you a dirty look... man, you're lucky you didn't drop the baton... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back