This Ain't Vegas / Eagle Eye / Retards - Voodoo - 27/08/05 (1 Viewer)

hopefully the hangover vomits and shakes will have subsided by then.

Blurrrghhhhhh

I enjoyed them too. But I didn't think they quite lived up to the promise of the album I have by them. It was a little bit disjointed and didn't seem to *quite* get it going, they didn't seem to maintain the momentum the way they could have done considering the tuneyness of the songs on the album.

niallmc said:
All three? not so sure about that but this aint vegas were worth the wait

Now, that's a leading question if I ever heard one.

beetleonitsback said:
how come, andy? i know you're not into the whole post-punky thing too much but anything else in particular?

kirstie said:
Now, that's a leading question if I ever heard one.
were you over your friday hangover by the time you got to the gig? myself and carcass were still struggling when we got there, which is why i was all the more surprised by the fact that i was able to enjoy it...

bullshit costumes, bullshit attitudes, bullshit pieces of string holding sunglasses on head, lameos calling out people that don't actually exist, laaaaaame, last band was like watching some 3rd rate britpop band 10 years ago (not musically...)

y'dunno what i am and am not into, man.

total waste.

next week: ask me what i thought of the hard working class heroes after party gig!

(this is obviously just my opinion...duhbviously - plz nobody get too precious about what i think! i'm stupid and like terrible music anyway)

No, not really. I had 40 million more drinks and then had to crawl home to bed instead of going to Backlash in Borenival. Oh well.

beetleonitsback said:
were you over your friday hangover by the time you got to the gig? myself and carcass were still struggling when we got there, which is why i was all the more surprised by the fact that i was able to enjoy it...

MONDOBRUTALE said:
bullshit costumes, bullshit attitudes, bullshit pieces of string holding sunglasses on head, lameos calling out people that don't actually exist, laaaaaame, last band was like watching some 3rd rate britpop band 10 years ago (not musically...)

y'dunno what i am and am not into, man.

total waste.

next week: ask me what i thought of the hard working class heroes after party gig!

(this is obviously just my opinion...duhbviously - plz nobody get too precious about what i think! i'm stupid and like terrible music anyway)
:)

i went and downloaded a load of stuff by siege after you posted that thread. good stuff.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i thought this gig was fucking muck

(no disrespect farrell)

hey,
thats fair enough, i enjoyed it though.
but serioulsly, you knew you weren't going to like the bands before you went anyway, so there's not much use in complaining really...
nice of you to come though...

yeah, i had an inklin...f'it - cheap gig, boozin with my bros on a saturday - no big deal
when's yer next wan? prefer the SW when it's just a club...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back