Third Electronic Resistance bash!/Seomra Selecta (1 Viewer)

krossie

krossie is blaming it on a. the sunshine b. the mo
Website
www.ilovephilosophy.com
SEOMRA SELECTA

A Solidarity Night for the Chilean Agrupación de Pobladoras y Pobladores Sin Techo (APST)

Lakker: ragga jungle expeditions and moody stylings

Homo Ludo: (DJ PCP) never lost his tharr rarr/deck action versus heavy weight guitar

Kalpol: medicine man mash up

Krossie: (raidio neuromantek) krunk, grunk and baile funk

Antrophe: grim dub train crashes

Kavi (Oger crew): sick ass visuals all night

PLUS: Film screening of the classic account of the Pinochet coup the "Battle of Chile" @ 7pm and a brief intro to today's movement for housing in the barrios of Santiago.

MUSIC STARTS@9ish | MARCH 10TH SEOMRA SPRAOI NUMBER 6, LOWER ORMOND QUAY, RUB-A-DUB-DUBLIN €5

Organised by Electronic Resistance

With the kind assistance of Seomra Spraoi

This is one of two Chilean Solidarity Nights taking place in March.Details of the hip hop, beats and punk meltdown that is the second one can be found here.

Seomra Selecta now with added exhibition...

I HATE MYSELF AND WANT TO DIE

"I Hate Myself and Want to Die" is an exhibition of Kurt Cobain inspired art by Eilis McDonald and Jenny Brady.

The exhibition includes new work by McDonald and Brady, alongside contributions from international fans and vintage teenage art. This obsessive, fanatical "Kurt-art" explores ideas of conscience and moral contradictions. The artworks, ranging from old drawings and films to hand printed Kurt Cobain bedclothes, are tangled into a huge shrine in the grunge-squat surroundings of McDonald's large studio at 6 Lower Ormond Quay.

Overlooking the Liffey and Bono's Clarence Hotel, the exhibition space is located in one of Dublin City Centers last surviving dilapidated buildings. The show opens on Saturday March 10th from 6pm to 11pm, and by appointment until Kurt's anniversary, the 5th of April.
This event is run in conjunction with Electronic Resistance and Seomra Spraoi. For more information see www.eilismcdonald.com or email [email protected]

If you are coming down, do come early. Turns out the Battle of Chile is something like 890 minutes long so we'll only be showing a 40 minutes segement on relations between the Allende regime, community groups and unions.

enrique061403a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back