THINK ABOUT LIFE (Montreal) + CRAYONSMITH + PATRICK KELLEHER 8th May Whelans Upstairs (1 Viewer)

ciaran s

Website
www.myspace.com
Think About Life (Montreal, feat members of Miracle Fortress) are on Alien8 Recordings (home of The Unicorns) and make melodic indie rock/dance music. They have toured with Wolf Parade, Ratatat, Stars, You Say Party! We Say Die! and Ponytail amongst others. Rap artist Subtitle guested on their debut album 'Think About Life' and they released their second album 'Family' in May 2009.

'' 'Family' is the perfect collection of synths, guitar, beats, vocals, samples and maturity. Obviously, tracks like Having My Baby, Nueva Nueva and Johannah will find their way into almost any indie club this year, but more surprisingly, Think About Life is going to be the star of countless BBQs and commutes as well. Each and every song can be listened to in the passion and sweat of a club, but will never feel out of place if you listen at work, in the car or just for the sake of listening.'' www.herohill.com

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Think About Life
Crayonsmith (solo)
Patrick Kelleher (solo)

followed by Club till 2:30

Sat 8th May

Whelans Upstairs

Doors 8pm

Adm e12

www.myspace.com/thinkaboutlife
www.myspace.com/crayonsmith
www.myspace.com/patrickkelleher

Re: THINK ABOUT LIFE (Montreal) + CRAYONSMITH + PATRICK KELLEHER 8th May Whelans Upst

Poster by the highly talented Eleanor McCaughey attached. She also did the incredible artwork for the JOGGING album 'Minutes' out at the start of May on the Richter Collective.

Here's the video for 'Sweet Sixteen' by TAL

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• TAL Poster small..jpg
    TAL Poster small..jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 42
Re: THINK ABOUT LIFE (Montreal) + CRAYONSMITH + PATRICK KELLEHER 8th May Whelans Upst

Here's the new, good vibes video for 'Havin' My Baby' by Think About Life!

http://stereogum.com/285212/think-about-life-havin-my-baby-video-stereogum-premiere/news/

There'll be a new Crayonsmith song up on the various sites next week too. Just one or two last things to figure out on my new Cubase set up before I seal her off!

Also, be sure to get yourself a copy of PATRICK KELLEHER & HIS COLD DEAD HANDS - CONTACT SPORTS 7" on Skinny Wolves Records. It's amazing and has a limited run of 300 copies!

More news soon,

Ciaran

Discount price e10 for the show this Sat in Whelans upstairs for those at Ted Leo downstairs beforehand! Just show your bingo/concert tic at the door. Alan from Hooray For Humans will be spinning the choowens at the club after and he's alright, like.

Recent Think About Life interview with Niamh Hegarty on Newnoise here: http://niamhnewnoise.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Ciaran

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back