Things Tour (1 Viewer)

On the subject of things etc.....

Slow River School will be on me show next Monday, the 14th.
Gonna be a fun one me thinks. Girls get these premonitions, y'see.. that sounds a little odd. Yeah well I am odd. SO WHAT!!!!

ahem. listen to my show.

that is all

Roxy

White Noise
NEAR fm 101.6
Mondays 10-11pm

if they're not up for it, they ain't your mates. Or at least they shouldn't be. Go on your own. I would if my friends weren't avaiable.. Although I'm a girl and that's not a good thing to do if you're female. There are some bad people out there who want to hurt girls. We didn't do anything to them. As I said, they're just bad people.

G'luck now

Roxy

ermm we're fresh out of E Goldstein Lorcanzo. We did get a really pretty jungle book stand with some lovely jungle book books in. In honour of Jungle Book 2 coming out. Maybe you'd like one of those.

Jungle Book 2...please....Mowglai is now working for the world bank and has forgotten about his feral upbringing and the friends he's left behind.

I'm only there for a few hours in the week anyways. You go in during the day and you might have to face the boss.

One word. hurlyburlyshnurly.

Roxy

no we're fresh out of wings lorcanzo. We ordered them all right but they're very late coming in. Hopefully we'll have them by Friday. Give us a ring anyway to check we have them, y'know, save you the trip up. What's that? Oh yeah, we usually have them, we're just out of stock that's all.........very popular recently them wings.

Actually it's them tables at the front - when the Roy Keane biography was real popular, we had loads on the the front table. Well this scheister goes over with one of those lifelong Superquinn bags (he mustve been from Sutton) and sweeps a load of them into the bag and pegs it down the travelator. Bledin hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back