Things That Make You Go... Ummm (2 Viewers)

On the umm question, Mrs. egg_ once asked me what I was doing as we were walking, and I realised I was pretending to chop down signposts as I walked past them using my imaginary wolverine-style claws.

I never thought of it as strange behaviour until I said it out loud

i cant delete stuff i write in emails, if i wander off course i have to leave it there, excuse myself and just keep writing cos i feel bad for the meaning and images that id tried to express, like cos of me its never going to be able achieve its potential, so it has to stay. i know how random it sounds and makes me say ummmmm a lot.

Cute illustrations of characters that want you to buy stuff make my heart ache really bad. Like there's a smilling fish on the sign of a chipper I used to always go in to and I could barely look at it. I try to figure out why it is, but then I don't like thinking about it cos it makes me sad and question my sanity. The nearest to figuring it out is that I'm picturing the earnest person coming up with it, painting it and hoping their business does well. But that doesn't make sense because it doesn't matter if the business is booming, such as in the aforementioned chipper. :eek::confused::eek::confused:

Oh yeah, and this is a different thing to feeling sorry for, fo example the sad broken egg that you sometimes see on Tesco egg boxes or the slippery when wet man who falls and gets hurt (which I also have).

At least I don't mentally apologise to all the other cups when I pick out one for tea like one girl I know for her perceived favouritism. Mine is worse actually.

There's another one I've seen lots of people unconsciously do. When they start to walk off somewhere after waiting to cross the road or something they do a little "superman taking off" style fanfare for themselves. It's pretty cute.

There's another one I've seen lots of people unconsciously do. When they start to walk off somewhere after waiting to cross the road or something they do a little "superman taking off" style fanfare for themselves. It's pretty cute.
i'm not too sure ive ever seen this, id be pretty funny on oconnell st bridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back