Things I should have known before now... (4 Viewers)

Watching this over the weekend

Similar vein
'lou' is being asked to do so much work in that name

Righty tighty lefty loosy. Except with gas bottles and bicycle pedals.

I knew this. But it is ever so slightly terrifying to realise my next door neighbours didn't. Didn't know what they were at, but They had such confidence in themselves that I doubted myself.

And they weren't on bikes.

They had never heard of the concept of a gas cage either. Even though there's a cage there , Right Fucking There, with loads of gas bottles in it

MUSIC
Soft on Crime

SOFT ON CRIME – CONDITIONED REACTION

Soft on Crime release their debut LP New Suite next week - here's a video for the third single, Conditioned Reaction
READ MORE
The Middle Ages

THE MIDDLE AGES – ONE POTATO

The Middle Ages have just released their new single, One Potato
READ MORE
M Stevens & The Ghasts
I just learned/realized that we’ve been looking at twelve stale pale males on the landing page for what feels like a lifetime. Any chance you could bring a little diversity in to our lives @pete and update it?

MUSIC
Soft on Crime

Soft on Crime release their debut LP New Suite next week - here's a video for the third single, Conditioned Reaction
READ MORE
The Middle Ages

READ MORE
M Stevens & The Ghasts
I just learned/realized that we’ve been looking at twelve stale pale males on the landing page for what feels like a lifetime. Any chance you could bring a little diversity in to our lives @pete and update it?
TIME

MUSIC
Soft on Crime

READ MORE
The Middle Ages

READ MORE
M Stevens & The Ghasts
at least 70% of thumped posters in those 3 pictures. Pete knows his audience

I should have known you people are real??

I was in a band with someones brother once. Also, Freecycle was cool, whatever happened to that.

just learned/realized that we’ve been looking at twelve stale pale males on the landing page for what feels like a lifetime. Any chance you could bring a little diversity in to our lives @pete and update it?

nintchdbpict000001263075.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back