Things I should have known before now... (1 Viewer)

What is an RSS feed?
RSS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
its a website's way of saying its been updated. an rss reader collates all your frequently-checked sites in one place and lets you know when they've been updated, without having to check each site. i used to use google reader but they discontinued it, apparently because they could see no way to monetise it, so i now use 'the old reader' which allows up to 100 feeds in the free version. http://theoldreader.com

Drycleaning is done with chemicals frebreeze and no water at all, that's why it's called dry cleaning.
I genuinely didn't know that.

Dry cleaning is any cleaning process for clothing and textiles using a chemical solvent other than water. The solvent used is typically tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene), which the industry calls "perc" or "PERC". It is used to clean delicate fabrics that cannot withstand the rough and tumble of a washing machine and clothes dryer; it can also eliminate labor-intensive hand washing.

There are 3 Hobbit movies?

I suggested to the missus we might go and see the latest one this week after we watch the one that's been sitting on the shelf for the last year or so

That could have been confusing

Na, third one was bollocks really, big pile of whogivesashit. Too bad, I thought the first one was really great and the second was pretty good too. Oh well.
Also, someone fucking kill Howard Shore, he is SHITE.

if you were given a choice between being as far from a supernova as we are from the sun, or standing in contact with a 10 megaton thermonuclear fusion bomb which was then detonated, you'd be 'better off' (phrase used advisedly) choosing the nuke option; by a factor of one billion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back