Things I should have known before now... (4 Viewers)

How does one find out the value of a car that's not listed in the bluebook? Like an import that normally wouldn't be sold outside, lets say, Japan? I found similar models/years/mileage imported to the UK selling for 4500-7000 pounds. Also, the rule for back seatbelts is 1992 or after, so if a car has no seatbelts in the back, is that something that could be added to pass NTC? I know fuck all about cars.

Search for similar cars online.

Start a 'Buying A Used Car' thread.

How does one find out the value of a car that's not listed in the bluebook? Like an import that normally wouldn't be sold outside, lets say, Japan? I found similar models/years/mileage imported to the UK selling for 4500-7000 pounds. Also, the rule for back seatbelts is 1992 or after, so if a car has no seatbelts in the back, is that something that could be added to pass NTC? I know fuck all about cars.

try New & Used Cars for Sale in Ireland | Car Buyers Guide ?

Yeah, it's not listed. Nor is it listed on any bluebook are pricing guide online. I've only found a few sites with them listed as sold. One being ebay. It seems it could be worth anywhere from 2000-7000 sterling. Just seems like a big range for an old vehicle. Oddly finding it hard to get any information on the make, just thought someone might be a car guru. Didn't feel the need for a new thread but if you want to move it to a car thread somewhere, go for it.

Yeah, it's not listed. Nor is it listed on any bluebook are pricing guide online. I've only found a few sites with them listed as sold. One being ebay. It seems it could be worth anywhere from 2000-7000 sterling. Just seems like a big range for an old vehicle. Oddly finding it hard to get any information on the make, just thought someone might be a car guru. Didn't feel the need for a new thread.

Car gurus don't read the coffee klatch housefrau threads.

They read the car threads.

Yeah, it's not listed. Nor is it listed on any bluebook are pricing guide online. I've only found a few sites with them listed as sold. One being ebay. It seems it could be worth anywhere from 2000-7000 sterling. Just seems like a big range for an old vehicle. Oddly finding it hard to get any information on the make, just thought someone might be a car guru. Didn't feel the need for a new thread but if you want to move it to a car thread somewhere, go for it.
whats the year make and model?

I was only looking for a site like bluebook. I eventually found more info when I found the alternative name for the vehicle. Still no standard 'value' but the range I have will be my bargaining scale. Parts shouldn't be a problem. I found a lot in the UK, even seatbelts.

I was only looking for a site like bluebook. I eventually found more info when I found the alternative name for the vehicle. Still no standard 'value' but the range I have will be my bargaining scale. Parts shouldn't be a problem. I found a lot in the UK, even seatbelts.

Are you sure you want to buy a 'project'? Seat belts and whatnot.
Haven't you got enough on?

reliant-robin-06.jpg

?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back