thievin bastards (1 Viewer)

tebbles

Website
www.myspace.com
my brother took my van to knock airport and got broken into. about 150-200 of my cds were stolen. if anyone is offered an extensive collection of punk/hardcore cds please let me know

shit buzz, this happened to me a few years back. Why anyone actually wanted the complete Slap A Ham records cd catalogue I don't know, but I had a bunch of cds and an SG stolen.

Rotten buzz. At least the fuckers had good taste
intermissionbig.jpg

i put up these 3 euro punks one time who someone gave my address to.
goodness of the scene gesture etc.

i had these old scrathced singles on the wall of the jacks - classic singles but unplayable

two days after they left im having a piss and notice theres a few joe dolan singles on the wall -penny drops -wankers had not only robbed the singles - they'd been so scheming they went into new ross , bought old charity shop singles and replaced my ones on the wall with them so gaps on the wall wouldnt be noticed straight away

lovely people!

i just couldnt remember if they were spanish, italian or french - alzheimers etc

i'd be no use in a cold case squad

hence euro punks

hows the collective story going? jaspers next

two days after they left im having a piss and notice theres a few joe dolan singles on the wall -penny drops -wankers had not only robbed the singles - they'd been so scheming they went into new ross , bought old charity shop singles and replaced my ones on the wall with them so gaps on the wall wouldnt be noticed straight away

lovely people!

Woww what dicks! But what a good use of their initiative

sneaky bastards. Were they the same ones who stayed with you and told you to keep the noise down when you came back from the pub. Do you still have the Joe Dolan records on the wall?

at least you got some joe dolan singles out of it... when I lived in avondale road and euro punks showed up saying they'd gotten our adress off some junkie in amsterdam I always sent them round the corner to pepe's house and told them there was a big party going on there right then. guess you don't have too many punk rock neighbours to pass the buck to though connor..

i put up these 3 euro punks one time who someone gave my address to.
goodness of the scene gesture etc.

i had these old scrathced singles on the wall of the jacks - classic singles but unplayable

lovely people!

sneaky bastards. Were they the same ones who stayed with you and told you to keep the noise down when you came back from the pub. Do you still have the Joe Dolan records on the wall?

Thats fucking cheeky.The cunts.

at least you got some joe dolan singles out of it... when I lived in avondale road and euro punks showed up saying they'd gotten our adress off some junkie in amsterdam I always sent them round the corner to pepe's house and told them there was a big party going on there right then. guess you don't have too many punk rock neighbours to pass the buck to though connor..

Pepe woulda loved that sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back