theredneckmanifesto&thejimmycakeplaygig (1 Viewer)

matty b

the redneck manifesto and the jimmy cake are playing on thursday the 31st of may in the temple bar music centre.admission will be 5 pounds and doors will be around 7:30.

I believe both the Jimmy Cake album and the Rednecks album will both be out in late June/ early July...

Think yizzer faster than us do ya? We'll fucking see.........

oh,wait. Ours is July 13th. Shit...

pete yer old enough to be my illegitimate father .. ... .. ... .. pls be my illegitimate father ...

"no child of mine will ever be allowed wear a Rancid t-shirt"

that should go on the wall in gilt-edged golden letters. or at least on the front page of the site...

That's not fair. Rancid were out on their own, playing ska punk and wearing chaos spikes when no other punk band would......called rancid......

if its any cincilation to ya i cut it up a while ago .. can i wear a [sub][hum][ans] t - shirt ?. .. da'

no.

my children will be like the von trapps - obedient and well presented.

And without the singing.

I'm just curious to know does Debbie ever read the Thumped message board?
heeehhhheheeh

Back up to the top with this.

Music Centre tonight folks. If you like The Redneck Manifesto and The Jimmy Cake and you like them especially when they play in The Temple Bar Music Centre then this gig may be for you.

i think the only band i'd prefer to see play in the music centre over say, whelans, is emmmm.... lemme see ..... oh yeah, the rational neigher wreckfast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back