theredneckmanifesto album launch friday (1 Viewer)

matty b

this friday the redneck manifesto will release their debut album in whelans.also playing on the night will be the connect four orchestra, doors will be at 9:00 and admission is five pounds.

there are two songs from the album
available in streaming audio from www.redneckmanifesto.com

thanks

I got a taxi no problem, much to my eternal surprise

AND he wasn't a racist fuckbag for a change, a fact which earned him a 30p tip

yeah, rapid gig. cd cover is cool. anyone know details about the film used for visuals during the rednecks?

I'm sure TRM and co were lovely if you like that sort of thing (and best of luck to you sirs with your new album), but i ask you: did people dance at this gig?Did any band members accidentally split their head open and end up covered in blood throughout their set? Was toilet paper flung around the venue while the kids boogied the night away?
because i went to see half mast last night and this was just some of the madness that took place. which sounds like a little more fun to me.
(And yes, they actual music involved was damn good too smartarses)

Attack me for being a simpleton. I dare you.

hag (30 Jun, 2001 01:45 p.m.):
yeah, rapid gig. cd cover is cool. anyone know details about the film used for visuals during the rednecks?

The visuals were by a guy called catsky it was on film four ages ago, if you thought the rednecks were good in whelans you should have seen them in limerick outstanding.

definitely the best i've seen either band play,
fair play but im still mad the album wasn't free, just 'cos i'm cheap though!

were those visuals choreographed w/ the music 'cos they were frightingly close/similar.

well... one of us is gonna to have to change!
I suppose I have a '.' at the end of my name... so y'awl can tell the difference, like.....

anyway - I would have liked to have gone to whelans... but the half mast gig was very interesting!

Jamie - you've got to stop this impromptu 'singing for other bands despite not knowing the words' lark

for anyone who went to the redneck gig on friday and may have wanted to see half mast but couldn't or anyone who went to see half mast and maybe wanted to see trm then you can get the chance to see both bands at the warzone fest in belfast at the end of aug.

can't say fairer than that.

niall

question for redneckmanifesto... or anyone else who can answer it... was the packaging for thirtysixstrings extremely expensive or was it a case of 'matty's uncle can do us up something for cheap'? i mean, is it affordable for bands without the bolger mafia connections?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back