there was a fox on our road. (1 Viewer)

feed him some cat food and call ispca.
he may be a juvenile or he could have worms and is malnourished

feed him some cat food and call ispca.
he may be a juvenile or he could have worms and is malnourished

he disappeared off up some lane. i couldnt see him after. maybe he found his way home.

id call that simon cowell guy off wildlife sos on animal planet. bur he seems to take pleasure from putting animals to sleep.

ah he's just an urban fox, he probably scavenges out of bins and whatnot. and actually foxes are usually really rangy and skinny, you've just got the idea of basil brush in your head you plum.

ah he's just an urban fox, he probably scavenges out of bins and whatnot. and actually foxes are usually really rangy and skinny, you've just got the idea of basil brush in your head you plum.

i just went out and took a picture of him

basil.jpg

foxes are cool. theyre always wandering through our back wilderness area. i was surprised at how scrawney they are too. i'd say their diet of the city foxes isnt nearly as healthy as that of there country brothers.

foxes are cool. theyre always wandering through our back wilderness area. i was surprised at how scrawney they are too. i'd say their diet of the city foxes isnt nearly as healthy as that of there country brothers.

I love foxes. They do tend to be rangy, even in the country with lots of rabbits etc to eat. It's their 'healthy' figure. :)

I saw a fox in Crumlin late last night. It was good craic.

Total number of urban fox sightings: 2
Total number of rural fox sightings: 2

I'll keep you all aprised as the situation changes

Total number of urban fox sightings: loads, there's one that lives across the road, basically. He seems to be in pretty good shape.
Total number of dead rabid fox sightings: loads. there was an outbreak of rabies in the black forest when I was a kid, cue widespread terrifying signs featuring snarling, foaming foxes telling you to stay the fuck away from them. Papa spent a couple of years shooting one or two every time he went hunting.

they can be quite dangerous

the best course of action is to gather a large group of friends, rent some horses, a pack of hounds( beagles preferably) and then chase across the country side it until it dies.

It's inthe foxes best interest.

i arrived home one evening to see my fat cat trotting down towards our house with a fox at his side..they were hanging out
my cat is really sound though
he used to have a friend that was a little jack russell
i saw them kiss once and then they headed off together

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back