THERE IN NOTHING ON THE FUCKING TELLY ANYMORE. (1 Viewer)

Corey

There is'nt. I'm cancelling NTL and buying a DVD of the world blowing up. I'll play it on a loop and turn my new All Saints album up sky high. Cheaper; and exactly the same effect.

Everybody's happy.

new series of trailer park boys starts on paramount in 40 mins.

thats worth watching.mate downloaded it already and the final episode gives me reason to believe it may be the last series :(
but yeah,tv is shit,i rarely watch it anymore,only watch dvds of old comedy a la fawlty towers and steptoe and son.thats entertainment.

thats worth watching.mate downloaded it already and the final episode gives me reason to believe it may be the last series :(
but yeah,tv is shit,i rarely watch it anymore,only watch dvds of old comedy a la fawlty towers and steptoe and son.thats entertainment.

yeah i had heard that, what with the movie being made and all. i resisted the temptation to download because myself and the old fella watch it together. watching this and arsenal champions league matches are the only things we do together these days :D

yeah i had heard that, what with the movie being made and all. i resisted the temptation to download because myself and the old fella watch it together. watching this and arsenal champions league matches are the only things we do together these days :D

well you can rest assured its as good,if not better than ever.good ol jim leahey.absolute legend.

Rotation only serves to remind you that it aint like it used to be, not like the good old days; hoh no, when softly muttered adverts for brennans bread and short efficient reminders about this weeks Today/Tonight were all that would dare to humbly interrupt your hours ignorance. Now it's toy ads for paedos and Silver Foxes on the City Channel, sampling oysters with one hand and stabbing themselves in their only ball with the oyster fork under the table; giving your girlfriend and daughter the fuck-eye while all you're really trying to do in the first place is check the times for One Tree Hill on TG4 in the blind hope that Chad Girlyhero comes up with somthing mind-blowing during his voice-over that you can quote incessently to your girlfriend during sex for the rest of the cunting week.

I want my fucking Etch-a-sketch back.

Rotation only serves to remind you that it aint like it used to be, not like the good old days; hoh no, when softly muttered adverts for brennans bread and short efficient reminders about this weeks Today/Tonight were all that would dare to humbly interrupt your hours ignorance. Now it's toy ads for paedos and Silver Foxes on the City Channel, sampling oysters with one hand and stabbing themselves in their only ball with the oyster fork under the table; giving your girlfriend and daughter the fuck-eye while all you're really trying to do in the first place is check the times for One Tree Hill on TG4 in the blind hope that Chad Girlyhero comes up with somthing mind-blowing during his voice-over that you can quote incessently to your girlfriend for the rest of the cunting week.

brilliant.slightly baffling but brilliant.ill get you an etch-a-sketch for christmas just for that ;)

But then what happens? Topical discussions about international affairs crop up over casual drinks and before i can stop myself i'm spouting shit and trying to be hilarious altogether. Then what janer?

THEN WHAT?

I haven't watched TV in about two months either. God knows, I've watched some awful shit instead. Tonight, for example, I watched Star Trek IV. Of my own volition. A new personal low.

Rotation only serves to remind you that it aint like it used to be, not like the good old days; hoh no, when softly muttered adverts for brennans bread and short efficient reminders about this weeks Today/Tonight were all that would dare to humbly interrupt your hours ignorance. Now it's toy ads for paedos and Silver Foxes on the City Channel, sampling oysters with one hand and stabbing themselves in their only ball with the oyster fork under the table; giving your girlfriend and daughter the fuck-eye while all you're really trying to do in the first place is check the times for One Tree Hill on TG4 in the blind hope that Chad Girlyhero comes up with somthing mind-blowing during his voice-over that you can quote incessently to your girlfriend during sex for the rest of the cunting week.

shut up corey

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back