THEM DRUMMERS NEED A GOOD AUL' BEATIN'! (1 Viewer)

Spicy Lauren

Website
www.laurenguillery.com
Pissed off over here, I swear to god!

WHY DO DRUMMERS HAVE TO BE SO FUCKIN' COMPLICATED?!!

Band was going pretty well, getting on great, tight as fuck, demo recorded, ready to send out cds all over that place... Next thing you know he turns around and says he's not getting a buzz out of rock n roll and wants to commit to his family.
What the f*ck is that all about?

AAAAAARRRGGGHH!!!

GET ME A DRUMMER QUICK!! Someone who knows what the fuck he/she wants.
We've got gigs lined up. Need someone asap.

Tunes on myspace.com/laurenguillery

Thats a bit harsh now. Im sure his family is a bit more important that "Rock N' Roll". Will Rock N Roll put food in his kids mouth, shoes on their feet... I sound like an aul lad.

Spicy Lauren said:
Band was going pretty well, getting on great, tight as fuck, demo recorded, ready to send out cds all over that place... Next thing you know he turns around and says he's not getting a buzz out of rock n roll and wants to commit to his family.

maybe he was trying to be nice and didn't want to say how much he hated everyone in the band?

I find you have too look at these things from every angle...

Hmm... not all sensible... but that's a different story :)

Just wondering how advisable threatening them is... they tend to hide behind their kit at the back of the stage as it is... :rolleyes:

Boss_DR-660_drum_machine.jpg

Well, I happen to like drummers - reformed cavemen or not.

And if his family managed to convince him to put them first I say well done to them!

lympog said:
good thing i've got a laptop - i don't have to listen to reformed cavemen hitting hard things with small clubs

- leigh
Yup, also means you don't need any skill, timing or musical ability to make music, just an good instruction manual and of course a decent screen saver for "stage presence".

Spicy Lauren said:
Next thing you know he turns around and says he's not getting a buzz out of rock n roll and wants to commit to his family.
What the f*ck is that all about?
When you have a family a band has to be important to you to keep spending the time on it. Is your band fun to be in?
That first tune of yours on myspace is pretty catchy btw, especially the chorus. Reminds me of Scheer a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back