• Jakarta, Indonesia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pearl River Delta, China

• Manila, Philippines

• Total voters
None.

But really wanna go to Lahore..which is prolly not that dangerous..for an Irishman

Minare_Pakistan_2_by_hiaamir.jpg

Zero. I deal with lads from Manila all the time in work though. They're sound but it's a completely different world. Been trying to get over there for a while but nothing so far.

Never been but have met people who have, including plenty of people who were born there and everyone I've met says that there is a very good reason that Lagos is considered to be one of the most dangerous cities in the world. Having said that it's not as bad as where I live now according to this list. Which incidentally says Detroit is more dangerous than Baghdad. That sounds believable to me.

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities On Earth

Never been but have met people who have, including plenty of people who were born there and everyone I've met says that there is a very good reason that Lagos is considered to be one of the most dangerous cities in the world. Having said that it's not as bad as where I live now according to this list. Which incidentally says Detroit is more dangerous than Baghdad. That sounds believable to me.

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities On Earth

I've been to Detroit.
Saddest sight I ever saw in my life.
The most beautiful US city completely empty, poverty in the suburbs that was really terrible (and that's coming for someone who used to live in Mexico)

I've been to Detroit.
Saddest sight I ever saw in my life.
The most beautiful US city completely empty, poverty in the suburbs that was really terrible (and that's coming for someone who used to live in Mexico)

At one point you could buy a 3 bedroom house in Detroit for something ridiculous like $7,000. Sounds ridiculous.
I've always wanted to go to Mexico, where should I go ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back