the wire season 3 dvd (3 Viewers)

that's what i'm thinkin

shit like that gets people put on lists
but not this list
Hit-List-14-mid1753-large.gif

season 4: cutty going running listening to 'move on up' is one of the deadliest scenes...getting hassled on election day not being able to vote

almost done with season 4 (again) - it'd ridic how completely rewatchable this show is.

The Wisdom of Slim Charles:
"see the thing about the old days is they the old days"

i never really watched it - one of those shows i always thought looked cool but never delved into - hell yaphet kotto was in it. not sure how much of a role david simon had. it was based on his book.

gonna download the corner. lester freemon as a junkdog!

back on the last episode of season 4 - so ridiculously good
omar going to war with the co-op

Homicide was enjoyable but quite stylised.

Andre Braugher's character was interesting. A lot of the incidental stuff in the homicide division of The Wire - like the whiteboard and the horse trading over statistics is very similiar to the setup Homicide.

That said theres no way I'd rush to but a Homicide box set the same way as I would for the Wire.

season 4: cutty going running listening to 'move on up' is one of the deadliest scenes...getting hassled on election day not being able to vote

almost done with season 4 (again) - it'd ridic how completely rewatchable this show is.

The Wisdom of Slim Charles:
"see the thing about the old days is they the old days"
check slim here singing with his band. can't say i'm the biggest fan of go go. seems to be a live thing anyways. never really left dc tho did it? anyone in a go go band here?

check slim here singing with his band. can't say i'm the biggest fan of go go. seems to be a live thing anyways. never really left dc tho did it? anyone in a go go band here?

yeah read up about all taht shit ages ago
never heard of go-go pre-slimcharles

Homicide was enjoyable but quite stylised.

Andre Braugher's character was interesting. A lot of the incidental stuff in the homicide division of The Wire - like the whiteboard and the horse trading over statistics is very similiar to the setup Homicide.

That said theres no way I'd rush to but a Homicide box set the same way as I would for the Wire.

Yeah, I liked Homicide a lot when it was broadcast.
Picked up the complete seven season box for $140 from Deep Discount last week - thought it was a bargain at that price. Take me a while to get through it.

the introduction of slim charles is still throwing me
he appears out of nowhere....i thought he might have been brought in as a hired gun - but he knows cutty from way back

I think Slim Charles was just inter-railing in Europe that whole summer that Wallace was killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back