The Wet Room (1 Viewer)

i've been working through the nights for a while with a few hours' sleep on the floor of the lab during which i'm too over-caffeinated to sleep properly....there are shadowy figures stalking me in my peripheral vision...i hear them murmuring sometimes

and me?

well

I've been sitting around with a friend watching Stop Making Sense for the millionth time

you a fan Nooly?

I am quite drunk, but also quite annoyed, thumped masses

I went out with a few friends from my course, and all was going well until we left the pub - friends of the friends I was with (females by two) started fighting with this guy that had said something to them (relatively vulgar) but I stayed out of it because to be honest I couldn't care less... anyway then the guy went to punch the girl, who was a friend of a friend so I ran in like a gumpty going NOOOOO and I GOT THE EFFING PUNCH IN THE FACE. Now my lip is bleeding and I feel like a dick. Because I am bleeding. Anyway, shit night. Good, then shit and sore. WHY DID HE PUNCH ME? I AM *relatively* NICE!!!

Oh god, Shakira Shakira and Elton John. Why do I let myself get talked into these things?

I am quite drunk, but also quite annoyed, thumped masses

I went out with a few friends from my course, and all was going well until we left the pub - friends of the friends I was with (females by two) started fighting with this guy that had said something to them (relatively vulgar) but I stayed out of it because to be honest I couldn't care less... anyway then the guy went to punch the girl, who was a friend of a friend so I ran in like a gumpty going NOOOOO and I GOT THE EFFING PUNCH IN THE FACE. Now my lip is bleeding and I feel like a dick. Because I am bleeding. Anyway, shit night. Good, then shit and sore. WHY DID HE PUNCH ME? I AM *relatively* NICE!!!

Self portrait thread, go!

I was very drunk yesterday too, now I am just very hungry. I think I need one of those bans you speak of.

been off the booze 6 weeks. first time ever in 20 odd years.
reality is frightening.

"Reality is alcoholic."

Bohumil_Hrabal.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back