The Walking Dead (1 Viewer)

seanface

Website
www.myspace.com
Has anyone read this graphic novel? I picked up the first part at the weekend and I have to say I thought it was awesome. I'm not a big comic fan but this is pure george a romero-ish zombie stuff so it's all good:) anyhoo, you can read the first part of it by clicking on the cover here

walking_dead_1.jpg

i havent read it, but Ive heard so many people raving about it Im starting to think I should!

I have the first one for awhile and the girlfriend picked me up the second one for christmas and I still haven't got around to reading either....must really get the finger out :eek:

On a side note, from flicking through the pages the graphics seem really cool....

As graphic novels go, it's cheap and it's well drawn. I find the dialogue and storylines a bit conventional, but these are only minor quibbles considering it's about zombies. I think it would make a good tv series, along the lines of Lost or some shite like that, only with zombies.

Blasted through the first four over the summer, but haven't been in too much of a rush to check out #5. Just seems to be the same thing, over and over again, in different locations - the struggle to stay human, blahblahblah.

Still though, like the man says, it's cheap. Maybe it'll be better when it wraps up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back