The Walking Dead - Season 7 (3 Viewers)

was enjoyable for stuff actually happening for once and
that set piece scene at the lake was great fun
, if redundant to the plot.

That last scene though
with everyone smiling all cheesily at each other whilst fucking coldplay or something was playing
was very annoying.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

enjoyed that last night.

they would have left it more of a cliffhanger if

Rick didn't have that big grin on his face. It's clear enough that gang of kids are gonna become the army he needs to take on Negan.

Is anyone still watching this? All very quiet on social media.
Not a bad season finale but all the eulogising of Glenn at the end made me realise I'd forgotten all about him and whatever it was he did to make home somehow important.
The King Ezekiel guy might work well in the comics but I find him silly and Renaissance Fair-irritating. I liked
the zombie Sasha bit and the betrayal by the haircut rubbish dump people

Not a bad season finale but all the eulogising of Glenn at the end made me realise I'd forgotten all about him and whatever it was he did to make home somehow important.
The King Ezekiel guy might work well in the comics but I find him silly and Renaissance Fair-irritating. I liked

I thought it was great. Everyone knew
sasha
was leaving because
she got the lead role in the new Star Trek show
but it was still done pretty well. I thought CGI Shiva looked really good too.

The stigs of the dumps could do with some back story explaining.

I thought CGI Shiva looked really good too.

Very well done. Looks incredibly silly in real life

You’ll Never Look At “The Walking Dead” Tiger The Same After You See This

walking-dead-tiger-man-seven-season-shiva-10.jpg

The writing was *so* lazy though, Rick even almost verbatim repeated his speech to Negan about what he was going to do to him, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day.

But lazy plot#1
"How we do explaine Michonne not just blasting away Negan with a sniper rifle?" "I know, *finally* she meets her match with a total stranger in a rooftop fight!". Any other battle Michonne would have crushed in seconds

Lazy plot#2
The *second* Carl is about to get his head bashed in the Knights who say Ni waltz in and the feckin' tiger leaps into view. All our pals had guns trained on them by the stigs of the dump, but the tiger surprise caught *every* *single* *one* of them off guard enough that our pals had time to pick up their guns and fight back without getting a scratch. That's the kind of crap someone in primary school writes into an essay.

Still, Negan's reaction to that was great. "A GODDAMN TIGER!"

BUT WHY AM I STILL WATCHING THIS??!?!?!

The writing was *so* lazy though, Rick even almost verbatim repeated his speech to Negan about what he was going to do to him, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day.

But lazy plot#1
"How we do explaine Michonne not just blasting away Negan with a sniper rifle?" "I know, *finally* she meets her match with a total stranger in a rooftop fight!". Any other battle Michonne would have crushed in seconds

Lazy plot#2
The *second* Carl is about to get his head bashed in the Knights who say Ni waltz in and the feckin' tiger leaps into view. All our pals had guns trained on them by the stigs of the dump, but the tiger surprise caught *every* *single* *one* of them off guard enough that our pals had time to pick up their guns and fight back without getting a scratch. That's the kind of crap someone in primary school writes into an essay.

For #1 it was implied she couldn't get a clear shot - previous scenes at Oceanside set that up - plus it was set up in such a way that she was caught completely be surprise. Still won the fight, mind.

For #2, I don't think it's entirely unrealistic (in a zombie show?) for a group of people who are sure they've outsmarted everyone and are currently focused on a kid about to get his nut smashed in, and who know nothing of the tiger's existence, to be caught off guard by it. OUR HEROES had at least met the thing before.

And you're still watching it because it's good telly.

My complaint is that they need to hire more extras. None of these communities have a convincing number of people whenever there's a crowd scene.

I'm actually rewatching this and am halfway through season 2. It's made me really miss Glenn.

I thought the finale was fantastic. The season was trying at times but overall, was much better that the last one.

I'm guessing the next season will be all out war.

I thought that
the different groups coming together for the fight, and each having one of the original group
was a nice touch.

I thought it was great. Everyone knew
sasha
was leaving because
she got the lead role in the new Star Trek show
but it was still done pretty well. I thought CGI Shiva looked really good too.

The stigs of the dumps could do with some back story explaining.
it's following the storyline of a comic book though? So I'd have thought her fate was decided regardless of external factors.

Agree about Shiva. That was great.

But lazy plot#1

Lazy plot#2

Lazy plot 3

how do dead ppl come back to life

sake

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back