The unnerving sense that you're very, very stupid (4 Viewers)

My da knew guy who got revenge on a bicycle that had "thrown" him by cycling his living best around the parish. "I'LL SHOW YOU, YOU HOOR"

I'm not stupid, but I sure can be gommy. Thank fuck Mrs. egg_ finds it amusing

while changing a tyre on my car that got punctured, i began reading the side of the gammy thin temp one they give you. it said 'temporary use only'
i read it as 'temporary.........use only.........'

pretty confusing for a bit but i felt pretty damn smart after that figuring out that one. smart as a retarded mule

What bugs me is not being able to figure out things that would have been piss easy to me when I was younger. Very disconcerting. Any kind of mathemathical or logical puzzle is much more taxing now.

Yes! I spent about 5 mins recently, trying to reclaim my one Euro coin from one of those shopping trolly things. A kid eventually showed me. Then I turned around and walked into a pillar.

What bugs me is not being able to figure out things that would have been piss easy to me when I was younger. Very disconcerting. Any kind of mathemathical or logical puzzle is much more taxing now.
I thought you were an accountant, surely that keeps your brain in shape? I think I'm better at logic puzzles than I used to be, on account of working as a programmer for the last 12 years

I find that the more I read, the more I realise I don't know. Whole new worlds come into existence that I never knew existed before. Its only in the last few years since I started browsing the internet do I feel stupid. Its made me aware of the amount of knowledge out there. My concentration has also suffered. I tend to now take superficial glances at things rather than look at them in any detail because there is some information to cover.

I thought you were an accountant, surely that keeps your brain in shape? I think I'm better at logic puzzles than I used to be, on account of working as a programmer for the last 12 years

Not at all.
I have completely lost the ability to do any kind of mental arithmethic.
There is very little mathemathics in accountancy aside from adding and subtrcting anyway (more subtraction than addition lately) but definately nothing ever beyong inter cert maths.

We were sitting around in college today...

I was being a little bit more random and scatter brained than usual, I will admit i'm a tad ditzy.....

"Do you realise your fucking simple?!"

Thats what the fat headed rugby playing cunt said to me...

I just said "i'm not going to apologise for my personality to you"

He was dead fucking serious as well. I didnt help matters as after lunch I bursted my head off a desk as I was trying to plug things into the back of a computer. Smiling away he was.

I spent about 5 mins recently, trying to reclaim my one Euro coin from one of those shopping trolly things. A kid eventually showed me. Then I turned around and walked into a pillar.

haha! I love this. You totally showed that kid who's the man.
Quote of the week!

I only have opinions, information, and advice on subjects nobody cares about.

Anyone else ever try to talk to girls at a party about how to perform psudeo time stretching on the fly using only Modplug tracker? I did.

I think that means that he's a sack of shit. Maybe you should kill him?

My friend said he would "drown him in a puddle" for me.

hahah, fuck him. I was giving out about posh people and cops for a while maybe I hit a nerve.

Sher fuck it, my life is more interesting than his because I dont know whats going on half the time. Makes my day a bit more eventfull when I finally do relise my surroundings.

My friend said he would "drown him in a puddle" for me.

hahah, fuck him. I was giving out about posh people and cops for a while maybe I hit a nerve.

Sher fuck it, my life is more interesting than his because I dont know whats going on half the time. Makes my day a bit more eventfull when I finally do relise my surroundings.

You shouldn't let yourself get annoyed by such silly little things Roisin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back