the Tycho Brahe, Jape + El Diablo - Thurs 12th - The Village (1 Viewer)

This is going to be both wonderful and sad.
Wonderful, because that's what all the bands are.
Sad, because it's the last time I'll get to see any of my loved one's take the stage for the next three odd months.

Which means.... hooray, I got a job in the USA.
So anyone who want's to see me before I go might aswell totter along to this, as I could leave aaaaaaaaaaaany day now, if I could just get my visa sorted.

.|..| U S A, U S A.

Originally posted by aoifed
Sad, because it's the last time I'll get to see any of my loved one's take the stage for the next three odd months.

So anyone who want's to see me before I go might aswell totter along to this, as I could leave aaaaaaaaaaaany day now, if I could just get my visa sorted.

.|..| U S A, U S A.

DEADLY! What will you be going? Where will you be doing? Y'all getting excited? Thursday is shaping up to be a bleddy great night.
Huzzargh!

.|..| U S A, U S A.
hacksawsgtslaughter.jpg

First of all I'm going to Maine for 8 weeks, then I'm going to travel down the coast to NYC and hang out there for a bit.
Can't fucking wait really but it's a pain in the arse right now as I don't know exactly when I'm going.
If anyone has any interesting things to tell me about Maine, Pennsylvania, Boston or NYC I'd be very grateful, specially music shops in NY.
Thursday night really is going to rock- maybe we'll actually get to stop and chat this time BBB

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..if stephen king is anything to go by Maine is not the place to visit. Silly evil clowns who eat children all over the shop

Ha ha ha!

Aoife: Loads of good shit to tell you about NY. We shall convene on Thor's Day. For a pint of mead.

glad you're going... :mad: :(

.|..| U S A, U S A.

that pet sounds poll is quite the rollercoaster
from 60% favour to 88% and back down to 82% in a matter of hours. who knows where the projectile of fortune will land?

i'd like to be able to say i'm content with how rich i am now, but i'd be lying.
may god have mercy on us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back