The Tooth Fairy: Rates (1 Viewer)

Dude, thats a sickly secret that should have been kept. Ugh

Sure that's nothing. I spent ages collecting farts in a glass jar. I filled the glass jar with water and would then take it into the bath and catch fart bubbles in it, sealing it again before I took it out from under the water. I kept at it for weeks until eventually I had an entire jar filled with pure fart. My idea was that if I released this in school it would have the effect of thousands of farts at once, a kind of giant fart bomb. I expected that at least it would cause mass consternation, but secretly hoped that it would result in the evacuation of the room, if not the entire school.

I'm sorry to report though that, even in an air-tight jar, they totally lose their potency within a few days. The fart bomb was a total anti-climax.

The fart jar I can relate too, but licking an old tooth for the taste of chips just turns my stomach

€10 is mental. €2 MAX. Sure in our house the tooth fairy has forgotten a few times and there's just a tooth left. "The fairy must have been very busy last night".

milker, just give them your credit card details altogether, or shares in a toothpaste company. 50p to a pound in my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back