The Tooth Fairy: Rates (1 Viewer)

I used to get a £1, or 50p at the most. €10 seems like a lot for a kid of tooth fairy age.

Bloody hell! How rich are you?

You'll be giving the young fella ideas

41IdSljdaAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

ok i'm a bad dad tyring to buy affection w no consideration for his sons sense of relative values..but he's seven and a half and saving up for a Darth Vader TIE fighter lego set.

always gave him a fiver up til now but I had no change

he has pointed out two other loose teeth this morning...can't roll back to a fiver now, can I?

edit: did i mention that they're very beautiful teeth?
thinkin of savin them to show him when he's older...thats normal, ja?

I think the McCarthy report mentions that the rates routinely being paid to children under the Tooth Fairy scheme are now way out of line given our current economic situation. Significant savings can be made here if we all just cop on to ourselves a bit. In fact, there's talk of abolishing this altogether.

yer all cunts...worstist thread ever.

wtf is wrong w a tenner? It is sitting on the kitchen table at the mo but for 5 mins this morning Gael was dancing Busby Berkley with it. 'The fairy read my note, took my tooth and guess how much she gave me?'. €2.50 would be on a journey to the centre of the sofa right now, gar'n'teed.

minimum fiver. paper money gets kept.

gaz, pm me a tooth and i'll rep you a tenner.

why is money bad?

yer all cunts...worstist thread ever.

wtf is wrong w a tenner? It is sitting on the kitchen table at the mo but for 5 mins this morning Gael was dancing Busby Berkley with it. 'The fairy read my note, took my tooth and guess how much she gave me?'. €2.50 would be on a journey to the centre of the sofa right now, gar'n'teed.

minimum fiver. paper money gets kept.

gaz, pm me a tooth and i'll rep you a tenner.

why is money bad?

State of my delph I prolly could send you one and not even notice it was missing.

And money aint bad,'specially when yer keeping it in the fambly.Its the Irish way!

When I were a lad I kept one of my teeth that fell out when I was eating chips and used to lick it in secret to get the taste of chips

Dude, thats a sickly secret that should have been kept. Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back